Chapter 14

Katherine's Pov

I woke up and saw gasped at the person next to me. I soon realized it was Maddie. She stayed over. I let her sleep a few more minutes. I walked to my restroom and washed my face. I remembered about the party tonight and I realized i need to buy something to wear. It was bearly 11:30, so we had time to shop. I walked out and jumped to my bed, startling awake Madison.

"Oh my gosh. You scared me!" She says rubbing her eyes.

"We need to go shopping for later!" I told her.

"Yes!!" She responded. Madison loves shopping, so I wasn't surprised.

"Alright. Let's go eat some breakfast first. I think my mon left for work already." I said.

We went downstairs and we made ourselves breakfast. Bacon and pancakes. In a few minutes the whole house smelled amazing.

We were about to sit down and eat our breakfast until there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and in front of me is Sam and Kian. Kian just walks in like its is house. Sam just stands there.

"Yes, Kian you can come in." I said rolling my eyes and waving Sam to come in.

"You guys made breakfast? It smells great." Kian says walking into the kitchen. Sam follows.

"Yup." I said and sat back in my seat. They sat with us.

"So what are you guys planning to do before the party?" Sam asked.

"Were just gonna go to the mall after we finish eating and buy some clothes." Maddie responded.

"Can we go with you guys?" Kian asked.

"Yeah." Maddie said.

I looked at her like what you doing. (😂)

An hour later we're on our way to the mall with the guys in Kian's car. They put the music on blast and we were all jamming out. Out of nowhere, i realized Kian wasn't being rude at all. This is like another side of him. Like why would he be with me and Maddie? He should probably be fucking with some girl and be doing something "bad Kian" does.

The car suddenly stopped which got me out of my thoughts. We all got out and walked in. Me and Maddie quickly walked in to Pacsun, while Kian and sam went into Express. After 30 minutes we all had what we needed.
We decided on going upstairs to the food court and eat.

I sat down hoping Maddie sits beside, but she didnt. #friendgoals Kian sat beside me. Maddie didn't sit with me since she has a crush Sam. We all finished eating. Kian and Sam dropped me and Maddie off at my place. They were gonna come back for us at 7.

Maddie and i ran up to my room. We got our makeup out and started getting ready for the party.

"You and Kian would make such a great couple." Maddie said as she applied her foundation.

I made a disgusting face. "Hell nah!" I told her as i finished curling my last strand of hair.

"Oh you know you like him at least a bit deep down." She said rolling her eyes.

"No i don't." I said standing up and gesturing to her that's it's my turn to do my makeup. She sighed and stood up.

"I do though like Matthew a bit." I said smiling.

"Matthew i knew it!" She said.

"Yeah sure. A minute ago you were saying i like Kian." I laughed.

"Well that was my second guess!" She said.

"Alright then." I said.

We both got dressed. I put on my lace black dress and Maddie wore a red dress that we bought earlier. It was 6:19 when we finished getting ready. We had time to spare. We watched Netflix till 7. We heard a car honk.

"Kian." I said. I stood up and looked out the window. Yup. It was him and Sam. He saw me through the window and smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"We gotta go," I told Maddie, "they're here." I got my phone and texted my mom i was going to a party.

Both me and Maddie walked out the door. I made sure the door was locked. Then, we headed to Kian's car.

LONG TIME NO SEE OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED SORRY!!! VERY SHORT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY I FEEL SO BAD THEY ALSO STOLE NY PHONE THIS WEEK AT SCHOOL BUT I GOT ANOTHER ONE THE SAD THING IS IT WAS SIGNED BY ADELAINE MORIN AND THEY STOLE IT ): I made a video on what happened.

ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS TUESDAY (: 💞
PLS PLS COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN PLS