Chapter Thirty-One - You Should Have Clarified That

Začít od začátku

"Get your friends and get out of my house," she kept throwing the rude demands at me.

At this point, there's nothing much else to say. She's too drunk and I'm too annoyed to put up with this any longer.

I just shook my head and looked around at all my friends for help. They nodded and we started to make our way out, but once again, Laura lunged at me.

I flinched, jumping back to avoid her, but Wilson saved me. He grabbed onto her and yanked her back, holding her tight in his grip.

"Relax," he said sternly. She twitched and fought to get out of his arms, but it's no use since Wilson is as strong as a bull.

"I want her gone," Laura continued to glare at me.

"And we're fucking leaving now so you're welcome," he rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the party," I heard him mutter. He loosened his grip and let her go, then followed us out of her house.

I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until we were at the sidewalk. My shoulders relaxed now, as I sucked in the fresh air around me.

"I'm sorry guys," I gently shook my head.

"Don't apologize," Alex spoke up, crossing his arms. "It's not your fault."

"I'm the reason why we got kicked out though," I chuckled sadly.

"Stop it," Oliver pulled me into his side and squeezed me.

"You know we don't care, Steve. We were prepared for something like this to happen since Laura is a dumb bitch," Wilson smiled at me, and I breathed a laugh.

"True," I nodded in agreement.

"It wasn't that fun anyway. There were way too many people there," Isaac shrugged, stretching out his long arms.

"But I pulled you away from Melanie," I frowned.

He just shook his head, brushing it off. "Don't worry about it. I'll get her one day," he winked.

I laughed a little, sighing and looking around at my friends. "So what now?"

"We could go to my house and hang out in my basement. I think I have some vodka in my room we could drink," Alex suggested.

We all quickly agreed to it, so I called my dad and he answered instantly, coming to pick us up with no hesitation.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I mentioned before that my friends and I can basically make any situation a fun one, and I have to say I was definitely right. Even though we got rudely kicked out of Laura's stupid party (which I was expecting, but it still surprised me a little), this night turned out to be better than I thought it would.

We ended up at Alex's house like we planned, holed up in his basement and drinking the bottle of vodka that Alex told us he had. With a few swigs of the raspberry flavored alcohol, I was more buzzed than I had been at Laura's for the whole hour we were there. I kind of want to be drunk though because I want to forget what happened tonight.

I want to forget about Laura and Travis and all the bullshit in between. I just want it out of my life.

"Wait, so she said yes to sleeping with you?" Wilson shrieked.

"You're lying!" Roger cut in.

Isaac just laughed, shaking his head back and forth a few times. "I told you I'd get her," he smirked at the two of them.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" Alex asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I can't give away my secret," Isaac grinned with a wink.