{Remember?}

~PLEASE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT~
I walked into my college classroom without remembering anyone.

The day was pretty lonely since I tried avoiding people.

When I got to the dorm, no one was there. I found out how popular they actually are and it's kind of freaky living with them.

I cooked myself some ramyun and ate it in my room, watching TV.

Bangtan's interview came on tv all of a sudden, I guess the interview they are at right now is live.

I decided to watch it and see what they'd say.

"So, we heard about the sasaengs that attacked your younger sister, Hoseok. Do you know why they did that?" The interviewer asked.

My eyes widened. Was that why I was in the hospital and lost my memories?

"Uh... They were probably jealous about her living with us. Even if they were... Having my sister hurt again really wasn't any fun." Hoseok spoke up, losing his happy self.

"I bet it wasn't. Anyway, I heard how close your sister and Jin is, what's the relationship with the two."

The member's, who Taehyung told me didn't know about us dating , eyes went wide.

"Our relationship..." Jin spoke, "We're just friends."

"But you guys seem to be opposites..."

"Why can't friends be opposites, I'm friends with Yoongi aren't I?" Jin joked.

"More like a mother." I mumbled.

Wait how would I know that, I just got out of the hospital yesterday. Am I consciously remembering things?

"I guess you could be. So, I know Yoongi said he's close friends with her but you seem closer." The interviewer said.

"It's only because we run into each other on the streets and stuff. So we are together more." Jin probably lied.

"Oh... So how did you feel when she got injured?"

"I really wanted to stop being a Kpop idol if it was going to hurt her." Jin said.

"Just her?" The interviewer raised an eyebrow.

"Uh. Anyone close to me." Jin panicked. 

I shut off the tv, not wanting to watch anymore.

~

Hours later, the boys came home.

"Hakyo!" Hoseok busted into my room while I was studying.

I ignored him and continued to study.

"Why you not answering?"

"Hm... Who knows? I wonder why no one told me how I ended up in the hospital?" I said without looking up from the textbook.

"We just can't..." Hoseok said.

"I found out. I watched some of the interview you just came from." I admitted.

"Did you see Jin blushing when they talked about you?" Hoseok smiled trying to cheer me up.

I shook my head, "Not like I care anyway."

Jin opened the door, "Uh... Dinner is ready."

"I'm not going to eat. Go on Hoseok oppa."

Hoseok nodded and stood up as he left.

Jin didn't leave though, "Uh... Gyeri is here."

"Gyeri? Who's that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"How about you come and see for yourself." Jin took my wrist and dragged me out.

A girl dressed up with a whole bunch of make up was sitting on the couch in the dorm, "Hello Hakyo." She smiled.

Memories of one day when she was in my dorm started to rush in my brain. But they were all fuzzy. Looking at her made me feel hate towards her. I don't remember much about that day, I just know she pissed me off.

"Jin oppa!" Gyeri got up and went to hug Jin tightly.

Jin smiled and patted her head, "Hello Gyeri, how are you doing?"

Gyeri smiled, "Great."

And that's what triggered all my memories. Jealousy triggered it.

"Why...? Weren't we dating?" I asked.

Jin nodded and looked at me, "But didn't you say you don't want to be with me?"

"But you said you'll wait." I angrily said.

Jin smirked, "Do you remember?"

"Yes. Everything. Even before I was eight. The doctors were right." I nodded, "But not like you care anymore."

"I do. This was all a plan to make you remember." He smiled.

"But Gyeri, don't you like Jin?" I looked over to her.

"Mhm, but I got over him. I was a horrible friend and I'm sorry for it." Gyeri apologized, "So I did this to help your relationship."

I nodded, "Thanks."

~

Gyeri left and while everyone was in the living room, Jin asked me something. "Can we date again?"

"Again??" Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook said in unison.

"Why did you say that out loud?" I glanced at him.

"Because I don't care if they know." Jin shrugged.

I rubbed my head, "Alright and yes of course we can." I smiled.

"What the fuck? Jimin, is this what you were depressed about?" Yoongi looked at his boyfriend.

"Yeah..." Jimin nodded.

"Congrats hyung and Noona." Jungkook smiled.

"Can you still cool for me, Hyung?" Namjoon asked and Jin stared daggers at Namjoon.

"Don't I always cook for you guys?"

Namjoon nodded.

I'm glad my memories were back. Even the memories before I was eight.

But the drama won't stop just because my memories are back...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~