{Fun Family Day?}

Today was the day Jin had off so we decided to go take the twins somewhere.

"Sis, why can't we hang out?" Hoseok poured in front of me as I started to pack lunch for later.

I punched his lip, "Because I have a family. Next time we can hang out." I walked away with the lunches and fixed my beanie.

"Okay, oppa! I'm ready!" I smiled and held up the lunches.

"Good." Jin held the girls hands.

"Wait! They are dressed up as princesses again! Oppa, I told you not to always do that." I rolled my eyes.

"But look, they are freaking adorable." Jin pinched their cheeks causing both of them try to bite his finger. "Omo, Juny, Jeny, I told you not to act like dogs."

I grabbed two pink beanies that Jin got for the twins and put it on them, "Now Jin, how about you wear a beanie too."

He shook his head rapidly, "Ani."

I laughed and took Jeny's hand while Juny took Jin's and Jeny's hand so we were all linked together.

While we were walking to the park, Jin and I were trying to make the twins jump and they were holding our hands.
(Like below, I didn't know how to explain it 👇)

Finally, we arrived to the park, trying to ignore all the fans taking pictures

Jin laid out the blanket as I picked up the twins. "There, now what?" Jin asked.

I looked at my time, "It isn't lunch time yet so how about we let them play."

The girls went to go run to the slide as Jin and I sat next to each other on the blanket.

I laid my head on Jin's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we watched the twins.

"You know... I miss him..." I spoke up, tears threatening to form.

"Miss who?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Our son... That had died..." I tried my best to make it sound like I wasn't crying.

"Jagiya, that was two years ago..."

"But I can't help but think about it when I look at the twins." I said.

"Well, maybe think good thoughts instead."Jin smirked and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved against each other like no care in the world.

Even when we heard the twins shout, "Ewe! Gross!" We didn't stop.

Of course we didn't go too far. Jin held my head in his hands and I placed my hand on his thigh while we were kissing. We didn't care that there may have been fans taking pictures or hating.

Eventually, Jin pulled away and placed his forehead on mine. "Jeny, Juny, and I will be here for you... Don't worry about our son that was never born."

I smiled, "Okay."

After that, we called the twins over and started to eat lunch.

Jin fed Jeny and I fed Juny.

"Eomma! I'm still hungry!" Juny shouted after she finished her Mac and cheese.

"I gave you a bunch of food. You eat as much as your appa." I chuckled.

Jin laughed, he was still feeding Jeny her Mac and cheese. I packed more for Jeny since usually she eats a lot. Recently, Juny has been eating more but I forgot to pack more Mac and cheese.

"Oppa, split half of her Mac and cheese and give it to Juny." I ordered.

Jin nodded and did what I said.

I watched them as they were chewing, "They have your lips and cheeks." I smiled."They look a lot like you."

"Really? I think the look a lot like you. Maybe that's why I think they are so pretty." Jin ran his hand through Jeny's hair as she ate causing her to glare.

My face heated up a bit, "Stop being such a flirt."

"It's true though." He smiled.

"Appa! Eomma! Can I go pway?" Jeny asked.

"When your sister is done." Jin wiped some cheese off her face.

"Remember that eat Jin you filmed with the twins. I'm looking at comments and most people want to see it again." I said scrolling through my phone.

Jin shrugged, "When I have time I can."

"It was really adorable." I put my phone in my pocket, "You guys all look like squirrels in it. It was funny when they tried to copy you when you put a whole piece of bread in your mouth. Also, don't do that again in front of them! They nearly died!"

Jin laughed, "They didn't die, I stopped them before they stuffed it into their mouth."

I rolled my eyes. Juny got done and got up, running to the playground with Jeny following.

I smiled and cleaned up the food. "Look how happy they are." I smiled.

"Yeah..." Jin wrapped his arm around me as I laid down.

Without realizing it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Jin wasn't there.

"Jin??" I sat up, and stood up right away.

"Jagiya!" Jin ran towards me behind the slide with tears rolling down his cheek.

He ran to me and hugged me tightly, causing my face to be snuggled up into his chest.

"What's wrong??" I pulled back and looked at Jin.

"The twins! They are gone!" Jin stuffed his face into my shoulder as he sobbed.

"Why weren't you watching them?" I started to panic.

"I fell asleep too! Jagiya, I'm really worried..." He hugged me tighter.

What was I supposed to do? The twins wouldn't run away... Did they get kidnapped?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~