{Liking someone more?}

~Please Vote or Comment~
~Enjoy
After being welcomed to the dorm, I was showed where my room would be...

It was right next to Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok's room on the right side. It was right across of Jin's and Yoongi's room. On the left side, it was Namjoon and Jungkook's room.

"So tell me this..." I spoke up.

"What?" My older brother asked.

"Why is my room in the middle of all of you?" I asked and glared at Hoseok.

"Don't look at me like that, it's because it was the only room left." Hoseok shrugged.

I sighed and got myself situated in my room. Once I was finished, there was a knock at my door.

I opened it to find Yoongi.

"Hey, I was just seeing if you were doing alright." Yoongi said.

"Uh... Yeah... I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." I told him.

If I remember right, Yoongi is probably the most like me. Hoseok Oppa always told me he had a care free attitude and wasn't always that cheerful.

"That's good... I heard you actually like this band. Is there someone who's you favorite?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity.

I nodded, "Hoseok."

His eyes widened but then he realized why, "Oh... Because he's your brother and you actually don't take any interest in anyone else."

"Yeah, that's right." I nodded.

"I see... Well I'll see you later." He walked off into his room.

I was about to shut the door but Hoseok stopped it, "Hey sis. Wanna eat dinner with us?"

"No." I shut the door on him.

I sat on the bed and started to study some stuff I learned in my last year of high school.

That was when my stomach grumbled, "Fu*k" I grumbled and got up.

I walked outside to the kitchen to find Jin cooking.

"That smells good." I spoke up behind him which made him jump.

I chuckled a bit, "Wow. You got scared over that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry... I'm just not used to you being here." Jin said.

"I understand. Can I taste some of your food?" I asked him, I was hungry and didn't want to wait until dinner.

He smiled at me and nodded, "Sure." He put some of his already made food on a plate and gave it to me.

"Not fair! I want food too!" Jungkook shouted as he ran in.

"Hm... That was all I had left..." Jin told him.

"It's fine. I'll share." I put half of the food on another plate and gave it to him.

"Thanks, Noona." He sat at the table and started to eat.

I looked at him and decided to take the food to my room, "Hey, Hakyo. Eat here, there's a rule to not eat in the rooms." Jin told me.

I nodded, "Sorry." I sat in front of Jungkook.

"Hyung, you should put more seasoning in this." Jungkook grumbled.

I took a bit and my eyes went wide, "What do you mean? This food is great!" 

Jin looked at me, "You really mean it?"

I nodded, "Yes."

After I got done with dinner, I went to my room.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at my door again.

Taehyung and Jimin were standing at the door, "What is it?" I asked the two.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to play video games with us? Hobie hyung says your a gamer." Taehyung told me.

"I guess so..." I stood up and went to their room where the TV was.

Hoseok was there to play too.

"Come on, Hakyo!" He dragged me to sit down.

"Oppa! Stop it." I told Hoseok who looked at me.

"I'll tell mom and dad if you keep acting like this."

"Sorry." I apologized.

The four of us ended up playing.

"Hey! You killed my ladybug avatar!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin.

"And?? It got in my way!" Jimin hit Taehyung with a pillow.

These boys didn't seem that bad after all... I think I could get used to living here.

I have off a slight smile and rolled my eyes as Hoseok and I continued the game with the two boys fighting.

"Hakyo! You killed my other ladybug avatar!" Taehyung whined.

"And you killed my Jams avatar!" Jimin also whined.

Both of them acting like this made me chuckle a little.

I rolled my eyes, "What type of games even have ladybug and jams avatars?"

"Ahh my horse avatar!" Hoseok screamed.

"Okay. I'm done." I sat the remote control down and walked out of the room.

"Wait, Hakyo. Don't leave me!" Taehyung shouted jokingly but I left anyway.

"Hey Hakyo." Namjoon said to me as he saw me in the hallway.

"Oh... Hey." I waved at him.

"How are you liking the dorm so far?" He asked.

"It's pretty good. Thanks for asking." I nodded.

"Oh. And if you need anyone to ask help with for something, I'm here." Namjoon said.

"It's fine. I can take care of myself." I gave him a polite smile and walked into my room.

Right before I walked in, Jin stopped me, "You sure you don't wanna join us for dinner?"

"I'm sure. Maybe I can join you tomorrow." I told him.

"That'd be great!" Jin smiled and said goodbye as he walked off.

"Hey Noona." Jungkook waved as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Jungkook... You're eating more?" I tilted my head.

"No I'm just spending time with them."

"Oh... Okay." I nodded and shut my door.

I laid on my bed with my pillow over my head.

I kept thinking about today and what Yoongi asked me earlier.

After today... I think I really did find someone I like more in the band... That someone... Is... him.