{Breaking Up?}

~Please PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
~Enjoy
Taehyung was staring at us from the doorway, "How long?" He simply asked.

"A couple weeks." He said.

"And why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung

"We can't..." I muttered, "Please don't tell Hoseok, he'll freak out."

"I know. I'll keep it a secret as long as you do one thing for me." Taehyung told both of us.

"What?" My boyfriend perked up.

"If you break up with each other."

My eyes widened, "Then what's the point of not telling?"

"I won't tell you guys were together at all." Taehyung said.

"We can't do that!" He shouted.

"Okay." I ignored my now ex and nodded.

"Really? Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"There must be a good reason you want this, right? Then that's fine." I nodded, trying so hard no not to shed tears which was easy for me since my care free attitude.

"You aren't serious are you...?" He asked me.

"It looks like she is, sorry..." Taehyung walked out. Right after, he walked out.

That's when I felt the tears falling. I had to keep this a secret from my brother and this was apparently the only way I could.

So why was Taehyung wanting us apart?

I locked my door and grabbed my laptop and started to play video games, video games that reminded me of him.

I heard a knock at my door, I got up and opened it, "What is it?" I said rudely when I saw Taehyung.

I know he didn't mean to hurt anyone but I was still pretty upset.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung apologized.

"So you aren't going to tell my brother right?" I slightly held my hand in front of my eyes so he wouldn't notice I was crying.

"No..." Taehyung said.

"So can I get back together with him?" I asked almost desperately. No one has ever made me feel this way before, I hated it...

Taehyung didn't say anything, "The truth is... I like you so it hurt me when I saw you with him, I'm sorry... I won't tell hobie hyung if you get back with him."

My face heated up a bit, "T-thanks." I shut the door right away.

I just sat on my bed hoping that he would come knocking on my door. I was too embarrassed to go back to him and ask to get back together. I was the one who said we should end it to protect ourselves anyway.

I waited and waited, I even texted him to ask him to come here, nothing...

No response...

Was it really over just because Taehyung was jealous?

A tear started to fall down my cheek.

What if he didn't want me back, what if he was too afraid I'd break up with him too easily...

I wouldn't though.

I... Love him.

I went on my computer and started to listen to his own songs that he recorded by himself, it didn't make me feel any better.

It made me miss him more...

I turned off the computer and heard a knock on the door, not expecting it on him, I threw nasty words out, "Go away." I said.

"O-oh... Sorry... Hakyo... I thought you wanted me to come." I heard his voice.

My eyes widened as I stood up and ran to the door to open it and hugged him.

I was totally different than my normal self, he changed me so much.

"Hakyo... Have you been..." He paused to lift up my face from his chest and look at my puffy red eyes, "Crying?"

I didn't nod or say anything, I was ashamed.

Before I knew it, I felt soft skin on my lips. His lips were on mine. Pressed up on my lips...

My face became really heated, I couldn't even move.

He stopped kissing me and smiled, "Taehyung told me why he did this, he felt sorry... I guess I should have asked you first if you wanted to get back together."

I nodded, "I was going to ask if we could. But same rules as before as long as Taehyung keeps it a secret."

"He said he would." My boyfriend said.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!
BUT LOOK! IT IS AN UPDATE~
YAY! WOO~
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
THANKS!