{Him?}

~Please VOTE AND COMMENT~And you will find out who this chapter~

"Oppa... Can I please talk to you?" I walked up to my brother who had just gotten back from dance practice with everyone else.

"What?" Hoseok looked up to me from tying his shoes and smiled.

"Uh... It's about my boyfriend and me..." I told him.

His smile faded, "What about him? I told you to break up with him."

"But oppa! He's the only person I've ever liked this much, the only person I feel warmth when we touch. The only person I love eating their cooking so much!" I shouted.

"I love eating his cooking too and it doesn't mean anything." Hoseok stood up.

I sighed, "And... He protects me well if that's what you are worried about, he's changed me too! I never ever wanted to look pretty in front of someone before but looking at him makes me feel so ugly that I have too wear at least some eyeliner."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I don't feel like talking to you right now." He said then walked off.

"Having boyfriend and brother problems?" Taehyung walked up and asked.

I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek, "I fucking hate my brother." I said then walked off.

Taehyung POV
Even though I have been liking Hakyo for a while and hate seeing her like someone else... There was one more thing I hated more than that about her.

It was seeing her cry.

And this situation was causing her tears.

Later that day, I went up to Hoseok and tapped him on the shoulder, "What is it, Taehyung."

"I think you should be more considerate of your sister, she's crying because of you." I said sternly.

"So you know about her boyfriend? I'm just afraid to lose her as a sister." Hoseok shrugged.

"You already did... I don't think she'll try to avoids you anymore than she is." I told him.

"I guess so..."

Hakyo's POV

I'm in 'his' room trying to hold in my tears as I lay my head on his lap and lay out on his bed.

I could feel his fingers running through my hair. "Jagiya... Don't worry about it, ok?"

I sniffled a bit, "But I want my brother to approve of him... I usually don't admit of loving my brother but I hate seeing the two people I love not be approved of each other."

"I approve of him." He chuckled.

"I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about Hoseok oppa approving of you." I said with a small tone of annoyance.

"Let's go talk to him with each other." He suggested.

"Too late I'm already here." My brother said as he walked in.

I sat up and sat correctly, "Oppa... Can you please approve of him?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I need to be able to trust him."

"You can trust me. I've never let her get hurt..." My boyfriend said.

"I need more proof." Hoseok sighed.

"If something ever happened to her, I'd be depressed for ages like you were, Hoseok. I'd actually probably not to cheer up like you did, but that shows I cared too much. I'll fix that problem of caring too much but please understand. But because I care so much I won't keep my eyes off of her when I am supposed to protect her." My boyfriend said.

"Caring too much isn't always a bad thing..." Hoseok softly said as if he was telling himself that. "And if I did approve, you're gonna have to promise that I'll still have her as my little sister."

That's when I spoke up, "Hosoek oppa... Once a little sister, always a little sister." I smiled slightly at him.

He smiled, it seemed to bring up his mood.

"I'll think about it." He said and stood up, "I'll tell you if I do or not at dinner." Then he left.

"Oppa... I can't wait until dinner now." I smiled.

"Neither can I."

While we were waiting for it to be dinner time, we ended up playing video games.

Finally, it was dinner time.

Hoseok oppa didn't tell us at all what he thought during dinner so right after, my boyfriend and I waited in the living room.

Once the other 5 band members and the manager were in their rooms, Hoseok walked up to us.

"So you wanna hear my answer?" He asked.

We both nodded.

He smiled and hugged both of us then backed away.

"I approve Hakyo and... Jin."

Woooo~ I revealed it *dramatic music* so should I keep on writing this? Comment if you think I should! And pls vote!