01

All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broke you really are.

--------------------

Today is Friday. Last day of the week, finally, weekend!

I was walking inside the school and went directly to my locker to grab my things. Suddenly someone approaches me, guess who? It's Sohee, Jung Sohee, my ex-bestfriend. We still are friends but not that close anymore, we're more like frenemy. Sometimes friends, sometimes enemies. I distance myself from her because she found a new friend, Raemi, Kim Raemi. After that, she forgotten me and left me all alone. She spent alot of time with Raemi and she changed too, ALOT. She has been acting so annoyingly and asking for attentions.

"Hey." She said and i greeted back.
"Hi." I gave a convincing smile. And since our locker are beside each other, oh what a coincidence, we often met at our lockers.

When i was done getting stuff, I saw Hyeri and she came to me.
Giving me a what-is-she-doing-here-look while looking at Sohee.
I gave her a it-is-okay-look and we just left heading to our first period.

Suddenly we bumped to Jimin.
"Watched out you clumsy." He chuckled at me.
"Yeah, whatever jerk." I rolled my eyes.
"What did you just say?" He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

Asking for Hyeri? She left because she saw her crush, oh god.
"Let me go!" I shouted at him while shaking my body.
"And why would I?" He came closer as our eyes met and leaned closer until our nose touched each other.
"What are you doing Jimin?" We heard a deep voice and we both looked where it came from.
"Ah, Taehyung. You're finally here!" he said letting me go and approaches Taehyung with a handshake.
"I was just fooling around with her, right Soori." He said glaring at me.
"Right..." I glared back.

They walked back to me and Jimin putted his arms around my neck, so did he by Taehyung. Taehyung and I accidentally looked at each other causing our eyes to meet and i gave him a smile, but instead, he ignored me and gave an angry face. Then i just looked away with a downy face.

When we reached our classroom, I loosened myself from Jimin but instead of letting go, he pulled me back and tickled me.
"Ji-jimin! Sto-stohap!" I said half screaming, half laughing.
"Not until you said what you said to me before." He smirked.

Sohee came near to us and tried to help me, well that's what we both thought until Taehyung jumped in and stopped Sohee. He began fooling her around too, i looked at them and i saw him giving me a death glare. I was so hurted inside that i began to feel nothing after his glare. I literally felt nothing, like Jimin's tickle didn't work anymore, i was just staring at them having fun. Jimin finally stopped and looked at me.
"Soori, are you oka-" a tear escaped from my right eye without noticing.
"Wo-how, you're staring too long. Look, you're eyes are dry and you're tearing up." He said with a slightly laugh behind.
"What?" I said coldly to him.

"Your tea- let me wipe it."

"Wh-"

He wiped my small tears and i just gave him a smile.

"But-why? Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said as i took a small glance to Taehyung and Sohee. Jimin looked where i was looking at. I guess he saw what i saw too, but didn't get it, i guess.