"Where have you been?" I walked into the living room, seeing Stefan, Damon and Rose sitting down.

"We were out looking for you." Damon stood as soon as he saw me. "What happened?"

"Who's blood is that?" Stefan asked at the same time Damon asked what happened.

"Uh, well, for starters, I fed. Obviously, or I wouldn't be alive right now." I state, crossing my arms over my chest. "And then, my skin felt like it was on fire thanks to the sun, - oh and, I broke your kitchen window."

"I- uh, okay." Damon nodded, slightly confused. "Who did you feed on?"

"Chris Rasmussen." I said, seeing the blank expressions on both Salvatore's I knew neither of them knew Chris. "I hung out with him before Chicago. He was the only one old enough to buy alcohol at the time."

"And where is Chris now?" Stefan asked slowly, as if I were a child who didn't understand English.

I shrugged, "I don't know." I walked to the alcohol cart, pouring myself a bourbon.

"You don't know? What do you mean you don't know?" Rose spoke for the first time since I entered the room.

I squinted at her, confused as to why she was here. "I mean, I don't know where his body is. I -" I paused, reliving the moment briefly. "I killed him."

"Blair, I-" Stefan started, frowning.

"Did you leave him where you - where he died?" Rose asked, taking a few steps from where she was.

"No, uh-" I paused, laughing emotionlessly, "Elijah did something with his body."

"Elijah?" Rose asked, shocked. "Why would he help you after he killed you?"

I shrugged again, drinking the bourbon. "I don't know why he helped me. I don't know what he did with the body. I don't know. All I know is I'm covered in blood and I'd like to shower."

"Okay. Let's go." Damon nodded, walking with me towards his room.

"Why is she here?" I groaned, stepping up the stairs.

"She's the only one that knows anything about Elijah and Klaus. We're trying to find out more about them." Damon said, "she's not a threat, we'll be fine."

I only nodded, not in the mood to go into it anymore right now. Damon glanced at me once we entered his room. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Everything's healed, just bloody." I smiled small, walking into the bathroom, and starting the shower.

"Not what I meant-" he paused. "I know your psychically fine, but what about emotionally?"

"I-" my throat caught for a second, "I'm fine. I'm just trying not to think about it."

"Yeah, right, sorry." Damon nodded, kissing my forehead. "I'll be downstairs if you need me.

//

+ in all honestly, this chapter is 100000x different then I had imagined it. It was originally supposed to have Blair get to the boarding house, Damon let her inside, Blair breaks down, and Damon cleans her up and takes care of her. But I'm not really in the mood to write some super sad scene, sooo lol. Blair, as of right now, is "okay" but she is gonna break down soon when she realized she actually killed someone. :):):

+ question : what's your middle name?
++ mines Danielle :))

+++ shoutouts, check out these stories!!!

Stone Cold by linkingsalvatore

"Okay, listen, I don't like any of you, Bennett is exceptional, but seriously. Elena reminds me of my old frenemy, Tori. And Forbes reminds me of my idiot best friend, Car. But, if it involves me, I might as well choose the side I know a going to win." Jade West moves to Mystic Falls.

+

The Three Bad Girls by LashoyaPayne1

Meet Angelina, Riley, and Zoey. Three mysterious bad girls from a gang called "Triple Threat." They have sad and bitter pasts, which is why they don't open up to anyone. But will that change when they're forced to move to a town and meet another gang there?

Meet Zander, Nathaniel, and Caleb. They're bold, enduring guys from a gang called "The Three Stooges." They're fun and live in the moment. They keep to themselves at their high school. But will that change when they meet three particular girls? What will happen when their worlds collide?

+

Stings by dubrevh

"Stars like her are more than just light
Touch her and you'll blister
Love her and you'll burn."

+

Duplicitous by -Rapturous

"Katerina, he's not like that. He would never hurt me." Marcy said as tears brimmed her eyes.

"No, Marcy, he's exactly like that." She yelled, "he's a murderer! He slaughtered our parents!"

"That's not true." March chanted as she ran her hand through her hair. She turned to the direction of Klaus, finally putting the pieces together. "Please tell me it's my true." She pleaded as the tears escaped her eyes.