Is Faith Human or Na'vi?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE READ THIS AND YOU CAN HATE ON ME LATER! BUT, FYI, I DONT BAIT WHEN HATERS HATE! XD

I know this chapter will be a lot shorter and a lot more bland than the others but I hope it'll curve you over until I get the next chapter up where it will include bonding with an Ikran for both Jake and Faith as well as more interaction between Faith and Drewan. So sorry for this, but it'll just act more as a filler.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was fatigue that kept Faith from feeling the depression that came with the return of her blindness. All she could comprehend was her mother's voice calling her, making sure she was okay. Grace's hands pushed back her daughters hair from her forehead and cheeks to get a good look at her flushed face.

"I'm fine, Ma." Faith replied in a groggily tease as she pushed her protective mother's hands away. Having darkness constantly covering her eyes made it hard for Faith's mind to remain conscious as it mostly registered that she was resting. She had to repeatedly preform an awakening movement to keep herself afloat.

A cold palm pressed against her back as her abs flexed her body into an upright position. Her bones popping like bubble wrap due to her lack of recent mobility. The stuffy, sanitary smell of a crowded link room was enough to make her nose turn upright in disgust. The sounds of busy technicians and scientists buzzing around the enclosed space.

"Wheres Jake?" The youngest Avatar driver asked. She repeatedly shook herself roughly as she began to drift.

"He wasnt with you?" Grace angled her face under Faith's obsolete gaze. Hearing her mother's concerned tone made Faith's heart pause for a moment. She wondered if Jake had already pissed Neytiri off or had pulled a stupid move and gotten himself killed.

"He was but-"

"Jake Sully coming out of link." A monotonous informant came from the speakers, cutting off the youngest Na'vi driver. Faith felt the swift gust of air as her mother left her side to check on the other Marine.

"Jake? Jake!" Grace called, grabbing a pen flashlight from her lab coat and moving it over Jake's eyes. "C'mon back, Kid." Faith heard the gentle sounds of her mother slapping his cheeks to wake him up.

Suddenly, Jake had taken a deep breath to fill his lungs which then transformed to a choked laughter. "Well, now that you two are fine. Are the Avatars safe?" Faith rolled her eyes, thinking to herself 'Of course the head scientist has to make sure her years of work weren't just thrown off to the viperwolves.'

Jake took the word 'two' from the Redhead scientist's statement and felt a small wave of relief hit him as he knew she was meaning Faith. After Neytiri had taken her avatar away, Jake never let her condition leave his mind, even after the angered princess had told him she was healing and now rested down below the winding tendrils of Hometree's multiple trunks.

But like the two had the same exact thought after Grace's concerned question, Faith and Jake smiled brightly, thinking of what had happened outside the fences of Hellsgate. "Yeah, Doc, and you are not gonna believe where we are." He laughed a bit harder after that, infecting Faith as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say that Grace was surprised that not only did her daughter, but the idiotic Ex-Marine, had managed to be allowed under the vigilance of the Omaticaya clan would be the understatement of the universe, and with Neytiri no less. Of course, it didn't calm her nerves to hear that Faith had successfully bonded with one of the rarest and most aggressive creatures of Pandora's plains and the fact that her leg were injured though not permanently.