Chapter 8

(???) pov

I watched from the blue beetle. No one yet knows we have taken complete control of his movements and speech. It's only a matter of time until our plan succeeds.

(Y/n)

All the pain hit me at soon as the pain killers died off. I fell to the ground in pain. Grabbing my side and pulling back feeling a dull stinging sensation. I looked at my hands that were covers I'm my blood. Bart was at my side picking me up to help me on to the bed. And nightwing left to find better doctors.... These doctors were just running around and screaming. I liked over at blue. His eyes looked.... Different. Like, he wasn't all there. "Jaime?" I asked. He looked up "what is it ese?" He looked at me and said it differently. And he doesn't call me 'ese' anymore. "What's up with you?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows together and giving him a look that screamed 'WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU?!?!' Then, he just glared at me and his eyes said he was angry and in pain. The look he gave me hurt more than the giant gash in my side. The new doctors came in and rushed everyone out instead of nightwing. They gave me shots and I reached my hand out and whispered 'blue'. Nightwing looked in that direction like he knew something was wrong. And he knew that I knew it as well. The medicine kicked in and I fell back into a deep sleep.

Here's your update!!!!! Until tomorrow my lovely readers~~~~

L_N~