Chapter 5

Blue beetles pov

Did she just? She did! (Y/n) My crush just kissed my cheek. 'The one they call (y/n) is dangerous, she raises your heart beat. I suggest you destroy her as soon as possible.' My scarab tells me. "Are you crazy?!" I ask it out loud and look down the hall to see a laughing (y/n) running down the hall. I jump up and chase after her, much to scarabs dismay. I catch her and make sure nobody is around and crash my lips into hers. "YOU GO BLUE" I hear an all to familiar voice yell. I turn around and look at impulse who is eating chicken wizzies from my locker again. "You stole those from my locker again didn't you?" I asked and he just shrugged.

(Y/n) pov

I ran away from him and smiled to myself. I finally did it!! I kissed him~ !
I started to slow down but was grabbed by someone. I turned around and was face to face with Jaime. I looked into his hazel eyes and got lost in them for a few seconds. Then he kissed me. It only lasted about three seconds until we were interrupted by impulse. There conversation was just muffled as I kept thinking to myself 'this ain't real!' Or 'it's just a dream' but I wasn't!

This chapter is short... OoopS.

But anywhoo fluff fluff for days kids fluff for days. Anyway please leave suggestions! I would love to hear them and all the comments! I read all of them and WILL reply to any questions!! Anyway bye for now!!
-luner_neko