Chapter 1 (for real )

I woke up in what felt like a soft, yet hard surface. It felt, so right. I let my eyes close, then then the thing I was sleeping on face first moved. My eyes shot open and I looked up in the eyes of Jaime. I didn't think about it at first the the position we were in wasn't the best. He was sitting vertical on the length of the couch, while I was in between his legs with my face in his chest. I looked at him and he looked at me. "(Y-y/n), why are you in my house?" Jaime said not sure what to do with his hands so he just folded them. I opens my mouth to answer but couldn't remember why I was there. "Wait, so this isn't mount justice?" I said with a puzzled expression. "No " he sighed "as much as I would like you to be here hermana, my parents might question why there is a girl here, in this position.." Then I heard footsteps comeing down the stairs. I jumped off of Jaime and ran to the closet and closed it. "Jaime, who were you talking to?" An adult woman's voice rang out. The rest of the sentence was muffled, so I decided to figure out my escape. I looked over at a convenient window and opened it up and flicket open my wings. I flew away from the house at such speed I'm sure I might have broken the sound barrier. I was in Gotham a few hours later and landed in an ally to rest a bit. I dozed off for god knows how long, then heard footsteps. 'Again?' I thought mentally and jumped up only to see Robin and nightwing entering the ally. "Oh, so that explains the disturbance."Robin said as he put away some divice. Nightwing walked up to me. " we noticed a fast moving mass approaching Gotham, we though maybe it was flash, or impulse but flash was home and impulse was on the couch watching some show. "Heh oops" I say "anyway I'm tired I need to sleep" you add as you walk over to one of the zeta beam pods and zip away to mt. justice. You walk to your bedroom only to find something waiting for you.

AHAHAHHAA the perfect ending!!
This was much better than the first first chapter, I was tired and it was like 12:00. Anywhoo, good night my lovelies ~pk