LONG AWAITED Chapter 6

(Y/n) pov

I spent the whole rest of the day with my new boyfriend. Blue and I fit together like puzzle pieces, in more ways than one. His hair is so soft, and his touch just makes me tingle and feel warm.

I sat on the couch between blue and impulse playing a game. "Hey (y/n), do you want to maybe get something to eat with me tonight? " Blue asks "no I'm not!" He yells suddenly. He told me his scarab makes him angry so he yells at its sly comments. "Sure " I reply and give him a smile. Impulse then decided to stand up and sit right between us. Jaime just gave him an irritated look.

-*time skip*-  (y/n) pov

I ran out of the cave and took to the skies opening my wings and flying over to jaime's house. With my speed it didn't take to long. I finally got there and Jaime was at the door smileing at me. "Hey, (y/n)!" Impulse said as he speed over and knocked into me. I love the guy, but he can get a bit clingy. "Bart! I told you not to follow us!!" Jaime said annoyed. Impulse just chuckled and took a running stance. "I need to get going anyway, see you guys at school tommarow!!" Bart said and speed off. I looked at Jaime. "So you ready to get this date started?" He asked blushing a bit. "You bet!" I smiled, and we left to go to the dinner. Little did we know, neither of us would leave without a scratch....