Chapter 7

(Y/n) pov

I don't remember that night quite clearly.. It all happend so fast, my mind.... Just didn't have time to register it all... All I can recall was a strange man. And then a puff of smoke. And an explosion? I'm scared, all I see is black. Where's Jaime? Bart? Anyone?

(??? Pov)

I watched the paramedics Carry (y/n) to mount justice's health clinic. I knew something like this would happen. I warned them, but they didn't listen! Oh well~ the rat and the bug are taken care of. They won't be a problem for the next stage of our plan. Gotham will soon be overrun. Well, after we take out the batman. Hahahahaha!!

(Nightwing pov)

I sat outside of the health clinic waiting for (y/n) to be stabilized. Jaime was out here too, and freaking out a bit. He wasn't talking to his scarab or Bart, who was sitting next to him. Since (y/n) is a very talkative person, she has a relationship with everyone on the team. Which meant everyone was here..... And it is crowded....

My body hurts... I hear beeping... Make it stop.. Make it stop... Make...

-boop- -boop- -boooooooooooooo..

"SHES FLATLINING!!!" "WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!?" "YOUR THE DOCTOR!!!" "YOUR A DOCTOR TOO!!"

"Please stop with all the yelling.."

Everything stopped and everyone looked at (y/n) as she stood in the middle of the room, drinking a glass of water. With blood pouring out of her side.

Yay! Another update! Sorry, I haven't had wifi for a bit.... Oops.... And I have been working on a few new stories. So that's time consumein' but.. 1.66k reads?!? JESUS HOLY JOLLY RODGER!!! I never thought that would happen! Anyway, until next time!!! Oh and please comment, I love to get laughs and kicks from them, byeee!!!

-Luner _neko o(`ω' )o