Chapter 3

(Y/n) pov

I woke up that next morning to the sound of Heavy breathing right next to my ear. I slowly turned to see impulse asleep right next to me. Confused by his presence, I poked his rib cage and pushed him off of my bed. "Wha- how, why??" Impulse said almost to fast for me to hear. "Why are you in my room?" I ask and impulse just shrugs. "I came down last night to ask about you and your blue-boyfriend." Impulse said and stood up. "First of all, I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because the alarm went off. Impulse was gone and only a blur of pale yellow and red was in his place. I jumped up and ran into the hall where I bumped into me'gann. "Oh, I'm so sorry (y/n)!!! " me'gann said and helped up. "Oh it's fine!" I replied and ran with her to the briefing room. As we ran into the big room I looked at blue and looked away quickly. I then focused on nightwing with what he had to say. "There is a robbery in progress, and we need to split you all up into groups." He said and started to do so. I was put into a group with my two best friends impulse and blue, and everyone else was split up too.

(Time skip cuz the author is lazy 😉)

I flew with blue beetle up an air vent and watched impulse run Down a hallway. He insisted we split up but blue refused to leave my side. "Hey, uhh (y/n).." Blue said in a flustered tone. "Yea b?" I asked folding up my wings behind my back. "I MENT to ask you last night but we were interrupted by someone." Blue said rolling his eyes. "I don't care if I still could have!" He aid randomly and I just blinked a few times. "Still said what?" I asked and he judged looked at me. "Oh, no I wasn't talking to you ese." He said and I just blinked again. "Oh.." I replied and jumped down in the air vent. Probably wasn't the best idea because I was surrounded by theses alien creatures and this very tall man with a black siut and a weird helmet on. "Ohh no." I said and the man charged at me with a gun looking thing In his hands.

Hello everybody!!!!! So sorry for not updating!!!!! It said there wasn't any reads in my phone, so I just figured that nobody cared or read it... BUT I WAS WRONG!! I'm also thinking of makeing a lemon... And give me some suggestions!!!! Oh and thank you to the two who commented!!!! Thank you to all and I'll see ya later :))) ~p