Chapter 2

Recap: (in your pov) I walked to my room and opened the door to go to bed, but when I opened it I felt my cheeks heat up.

And now for the taint of heart, this chapter is going to be a little... Fluffy so read at your own risk, and don't be all pissy about it in the comments, because
I warned you!

I looked at the scene before me. Blue beetle was laying on my bed with out his head armor on, and was kissing a picture of me in a frame. I looked at him and cleared my throat. He stopped instantly and looked at me while slowly putting the frame back on my bed table. "I-uhh didn't mean for you to see that..." Jaime (blue beetle) said in a embarrassed fashion. "I've actually liked you ever since you joined the league (y/n). " Jaime said as I sat on the bed beside him. "Really? I don't know how to respond, I guess I could say the same." I say and look at Jaime. He looks at me and starts to lean in. BANG! "HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TI ASK IF YOU WANTED SOME CHICKEN WI- " impulse stopped in mid sentence and gave us a look. Then smiled. "Ohh, i see how it is!!" I'll leave you two alone!" impulse ran away after he closed the door. I laughed at my friend. "Man he needs to learn some personal space" blue mumbled. " well, I better let you get some rest, I'll visit you tommarow ok?" Blue said as he walked out of my room. I smiled and covered myself up with a blanket and turned off my lamp and went to sleep.

Haha, another chapter for ya guys! Even though nobody at the moment is reading this... I think.. Anywhoo, for you future readers, or people reading now and are curious, impulse and blue beetle are your best friends. And blue does more than like you 🌚