4

"Can you please just stop the car." I beg as Hakeem drives torwards Judy's house.

"I am taking you home."

"Why?" I ask. "I don't know why you seem so mad."

"You don't? I walked in on my sister kissing an older woman."

"You like older women." I demand.

"I am grown and you are not."

"But I will be." I huff.

"It's not the same thing and I don't want you around her anymore. You should find you a nice guy to hang around."

"Because being gay is wrong?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Jamal is gay."

"That is not what I am saying. Tiana just isn't the one for you alright."

"But she's the one for you though, huh?"

"I don't want Tiana."

"Then just keep this between us then." I say.

"I don't know if I can do that, Litany."

"Whatever." He pulls infront of Judy's house and parks the car. "Bye Hakeem." I get out the car and storm inside the house.

****
"I hope you like the room." Lucious says as I walk into my new bedroom. The walls are hot pink and the bed is zebra print. There is a hug flat screen, a desk, a stereo, bean bag chairs, a walk in closet, and a bathroom.

"This is amazing." I say.

"I'm going to the office. I'll be back later." He says. I nod and sit down on my bed. I don't think I will have a problem living in this mansion. Not with a room like this.

I pull out my phone and call up Tiana. "Hey baby?" She answers.

"Where are you?" I wonder.

"I'm at the studio." She says. "Why?"

"I wanna see you." I whine.

"Meet me at my place. I'll have the door unlocked for you." I smile as she says this.

"Okay." I agree and hang up the phone before I chicken out. This is an all new experience for me. I have never dated anyone before and what if Tiana wants to have sex tonight? What will I do? What do I wear?

I call Judy's daughter, Rhea, and she comes running over to Lucious's house. "I can't believe my little sister is the daughter of Lucious Lyon." Rhea exclaims.

"I am not your sister." I tell her.

"Oh, then I guess you don't need my help then." She shrugs.

"Please help me." I beg her.

"What do you want me to do?" She wonders.

"I might have sex for the first time tonight." I confess.

"Is that a good idea, Litany. You're sick." She sighs.

"It's fine now just help me find something to wear." I demand.

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"Who are you sleeping with?" She clarifies.

"I'm not telling you."

"Then I'm not helping you." She says.

"Please help me. If I do die then you'll regret not helping me." I guilt her.

"Fine let's see what you have in this big ass closet."

*******
"You look amazing." Tiana says as she takes in my outfit.

"Thanks." I blush.

"Hungry?" She asks. Yes, but not for some food. "Oh, really?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Did I say that outloud?" I wonder.

"Yes baby, you did, but that's okay." She giggles. "Let's go into the kitchen." I nod and follow behind her.

She pulls out my chair for me and I sit down. She kisses my cheek before sitting down next to me and taking a fork full of the pasta and feeding it to me.

"You know I can feed myself." I tell her.

"As long as you're mine you don't have to do anything yourself." She smirks.

"Does that mean I'm yours?" I ask.

"Do you wanna be mine?" She wonders.

"Yes I wanna be yours. What kind of a question is that?" I say causing her to laugh. She leans in and kisses me lightly on the lips.

************
(This story is about to get dirtu, so if you don't like that kind of stuff I suggest you stop reading right now)
*************

She pulls away and we stare into each other's eyes for a while until I lean in and kiss her again. She quickly deepens it and stands over me before pulling me out of my seat.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She says. I nod and she takes my hand and walks to her room. My heart starts to beat out of my chest as she pulls me into another kiss.

She snakes her hands under my shirt and pulls it over my head. She then pushes me down on her bed and proceeds to take off my shorts. She hovers over me and bites on her bottom lip.

"What's wrong?" I wonder.

"You have an amazing body." She smiles. I cover my face with my hands to try and hide my embarrassment. She takes my hands and pins them above my head as she smashes her lips to mine.

She continues to pin my arms down with one hand as her free hand unhooks my bra. Luckily I am wearing a bra with the hook in the front. She kisses down my neck and to my breast.

She swirls her tongue around my nipple causing my breathing to hitch. She sucks on the nipple releasing a moan from my mouth. "I love the noises you are making for me." She teases.

She kisses down my abdomen and removes my soaking wet underwear. She kisses my thighs before placing light kisses around my area. She then surprises me and shoves her fingers into me. I arch my back as she thrust her fingers in and out.

When I am at my breaking point she removes her fingers and shoves her tongue inside of me. I let out a loud moan as my body trembles beneath her.

She kisses her way back up to my mouth allowing me to taste myself on her lips. I use this to my advantage and flip us over so I am on top.

I suck on her nipple and listen as she moans my name. "L-Litany..." She moans. I smile and swirl my tongue around her breast as my hand sneaks it's way into her underwear and plays with her clit.

I slide my fingers inside of her causing her to arch her back and throw her head back. I slide her panties off with my free hand as my over hand moves rapidly in and out of her.

She cums on my finger and lick all of her sweet juices off of them. She sits up and pulls me into her. She crosses our legs and starts to thrust herself against me as she holds me close.

"Next round you're all mine." She whispers in my ear.