16 ₪ Psychotic Behavior

Sydni in MM ---->

((May 12th, 3a.m.))

+ Kay'Lani Gonzalez +

"Kay'Lani," Sydni said to me hesitantly. I slowly looked to see female clothes in her hand. She paused as well when she noticed two figures moving around and moaning. Clearly having sex. I was about to go off until I caught a glimpse of the girls face. I felt tears form in my eyes. I knew that face anywhere, cause I see it everyday when look in the mirror.

Mi'lana Elizabeth-Marie Cortez.

My sister.

My TWIN sister.

Betraying me right before my eyes.

I didn't know what to do so I slowly backed out of the bathroom with Sydni and closed the door. Syd threw her clothes down and we grabbed my luggage and left.

I couldn't fucking believe it. All those times I defended Jadens name to Sydni and Indigo and he goes and does the exact shit I said he wouldn't. And with my fucking TWIN SISTER. The bitch already got her ass beat so you figure she wouldn't act out again, but no. Thick skulled ass ho. And not only that, they were in a fucking glass box shower. He had her in the exact position he had me in our first time together, and that made me sick. See if I was a Psychotic bitch, I would have took my fucking phone and threw it at the box so it can shatter on the motherfuckers. But I'm not psychotic, not yet. Just crazy.

The tears were falling hard and I just threw my back on a wall and slid down to cry. Sydni sat beside me and put her arms around me. I was praying that she wouldn't say I told you so. I don't think my hormonal ass could take it.

After a couple of minutes I stood up, hugged Sydni and thanked her. She went to her room and I went to Chresantos. I knocked on his door repeatedly. Eventually my arm got tired and I pulled my phone out to call him when the door opened. I looked up to see a tired Chresanto at the door.

"Kay'Lani?" He said before pulling me into his room and into a hug. "What happened?" He asked me.

I said nothing and just cried into his bare chest. He smelt like Old Spice body wash. He grabbed my bags and closed the door to the room before he led me to his bed. When I didn't speak he kissed my forehead and climbed into bed. "Whenever you wanna tell me, I'm here. Goodnight Lani."

I stripped down to my Cami and underwear and climbed in beside him. I snuggled up to him where I fit like a glove and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Santo." I whispered.

((May 12th))

-

I woke up in Chres' masculine arms and smiled but it quickly faded when I remembered the events that led to me being here. I slipped out of his arms and went to my bag and sat out my clothes for today. I grabbed my bag of toiletries and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I put the water all the way on hot and stripped out of the remainder of my clothes. Then I looked at myself in the mirror as it slowly fogged up. My hair was in a sloppy low bun and my make up was a mess. I turned to the side and looked at my stomach and was not happy with the sight. I had a slightly bigger pudge. 'This could be Jadens baby.' I thought which made me frown.

I exited the now steaming bathroom wrapped in a towel and glanced over at Chres, he was still knocked out. I grabbed my lotion and sat at the foot of the bed. Once I finished rubbing in all the lotion, I quickly got dressed in my t-shirt and sweatpants. I redid my bun and slid on my sneakers. I examined myself and decided to put a bit of vaseline on my arms.