" what i tell you? * laughs and looks at tony * what time brey " brey smiled " its 5 right now but it starts at 9 end at 12 " liyah nodded " can you find a ride home ? thats to late for me to be coming out " liyah said " see i got you girl, i knew you would say that, thats why jordan older cousin bringing us home " me and liyah laughed at her as she ran upstairs " no shorts with your ass out either " liyah yelled. "ill just cook something, you want breakfast for dinner ? " i asked

" yea-" she was cut off by her phone going off " let me take this, its devin " she said with an eye roll.

Aaliyah

" look liyah we need to talk about all of this " he says as soon as i pick up

" no, fuck you dev, you hurt my feelings deeper than you ever could " i said feeling the tears about to fall

" i'm really sorry please, come by the house and bring me jaden then we can talk " i sighed

" ill be over about 9 "

" okay see you then, i love y-" i hung up knowing he was about to lie.

" hey sexy " i jumped as i felt tony arms snake around my waist " you okay?" he asked while biting my ear softly and licking after he bites it " pleaa-" i started but was cut off with a smack on the butt " please what ?" he says in the most sexiest voice ever.

" stop " i moaned softly " come on lets go watch some tv " he laughed and walked out all i could was stand there looking dumb " i gotta go to the bathroom " i spoke as i walked pass him " gotta change ya underwear babe?" he laughed , " shut up ass whole! im going to get you back " i heard him laugh as i went upstairs into brey room to see jaden in the middle of the floor with kay while the other two were in the bathroom.

" its going on 7 girls " they yelled okay as i left the room, after changing my underwear i took jaden downstairs and feed her. "ill take her while you clean up in here " i nodded and handed her off " daadaa" jaden laughed rubbed his face " no babygirl tony " tony laughed while taking her to watch cartoons.

one hour later

" food will be done by time you get back " tony said after closing my car door " okay " i said before driving off. By time we got to the party it was 9:00 since i had to stop get some pull ups from wal-mart. " bye mom, love you " brey and the girls yelled before leaving.

" thanks for coming, i just wanted to say sorry for everything" i rolled my eyes and sat on his couch " wassup?"

" i know you only fucked with me and Lamar i dont know why i said anything like that " he spoke.

" why would you put your hands on me in front of our kid? why would you get all mad like that? why would you come out your mouth and say some shit like that ! " i yelled as the tears fell " aaliyah i hate when you cry please stop" i shook my head.

" you caused this devin! you did !" i yelled " i know and im sorry liyah"

"sorry don't fix it not this time devin " he sighed " how can i prove it?"

" right now i dont know, we need to be about the kids only " he nodded " sorry for having india here with out asking " i nodded " my kids think you should check her on some things and she acts like a kid" he nodded "we working on it she's not use to this its new for her " i rolled my eyes then looked at my phone to see tony had texted me saying the foods almost ready and he's getting lonely causing me to bust out laughing " thats that nigga?" i looked up seeing devin mugging me.

" yeah, i have to go he's at the house" devin jumped up and pushed me back on the couch not so rough though " you left that nigga there with my daughters liyah" i rolled my eyes " no nigga they went to a party " he sighed " so yall gonna be there alone huh?" i rolled my eyes "duh dev" he mugged me " you fucking that nigga yo?" he asked bending down with his lips inches away from my neck " no devin "