After cleaning up Jaden's room I took out her swim suit and sandal's and started to make her a beach bag since Lamar is coming today. " your bag packed?" i asked brey as i walked into the bathroom " yes Jordan and Kalia on their way " i nodded.

Tony

" its me tony " i spoke, and soon after i heard the locks being unlatched " Ms taylor some ones at the door for you" a lil girl yelled

" hi i'm jordan Aubrey's friend " she said holding her hand " im tony aaliyah's friend " i said while shaking her hand

" hey i'm sorry Jaden is starting to feel bad so her dads on the way to get her then we will be leaving " i nodded as i came in and she closed and locked the door " you looking good btw " i said licking my lips at her as i admired her ass as it sat perfectly in her all white had mk shorts that had gold mk signs everywhere. " thanks babe" i cocked my eyebrow " babe ? sooo im bae now" i smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist " hmm depends"

"on?"

"if you wanna be bae" she cheesed

" hell yeah... i would love to make all this mine" i licked my lips and squeezed her butt " ill think about it " i laughed

" alright, well while you thinking, about letting me DING DONG" ughhhh ! was all i said in my head as i let her go get the door.

"damn baby where you going " i heard her baby dad say as he stepped into the house with a smile until he seen me " so what you a hoe now?" liyah looked at him for a second" aye man chill out "

" you know what fuck you get the fuck my house " liyah said before he could respond to me

" you fucking this nigga liyah " he said ignoring her trying to put him out  " yes and he fucks me well!!! better than you ever could " she lied, he then  pushed her down causing me to jump up and hit his ass we were going toe to toe until liyah got in the way stopping the whole thing " ima see you nigga, watch ya back " he yelled before leaving.

" mommy whats wrong ? why did daddy hit you ? " a pretty little girl w black hair and brown at the ends spoke " go upstairs brey, we gonna go tomorrow" liyah said looking like she was about to cry " but ma-" " I said GO UPSTAIRS !!! NOW !! " she screamed before letting her tears fall

" how could he say those things about me? how could he just push me down?" she sobbed into my shirt " shhh" i said while rubbing her back "he know's i have only been with him and lamar that is it " she cried harder " it's going to be okay, he only spoke out of angry baby" she sniffed up her tears after a few minutes

" thank you, thank you for being here when you don't have to be " she said sitting up and kissing my lips, we were going at it until she tried to reach for my belt.

"as much as i would love to fuck the shit out of you and give you what you need, your kid is upstairs and i know you only want it at the moment because of how you are feeling " she sighed " you right, why are you so perfect " i laughed and flipped my imaginary collar " well you know " she laughed " there's that beautiful smile " she bust out laughing and got up " want to order pizza ? "

" ask the girls it really don't matter to me" she nodded " brey do yall want pizza? " she yelled " im coming " she looked at me " watch this, she gonna wanna go somewhere " i laughed and soon as brey came down she was smiling hard " hey momma, wassup mr.tony " i laughed

" wassup " i said while shaking her hand " i think my mom would love for you to stay with us tonight, we leaving early in the morning soooo" me and liyah both laughed " why are you concerned " liyah asked with a raised eyebrow " me and the girls want to go to this party " i couldn't stop laughing after that one.