Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI

Caira

"Hakeem, who the hell you been fucking ?"

"I only had sex with two girls, I swear to god . They were both were virgins, I seen the blood and everything ."

"You moving too fucking fast at your age, now you got your shit itching . Where you have sex with them at ?"

"At they houses, in they beds . I didn't have to get this just from sex, I could've gotten it from dirty linen and clothes at home and a toilet seat or something ."

"Don't be fucking stupid, you know one of those girls gave it to you ."

"Chill out ."

As he said that a car beeped the horn at me "Take your dumbass around me !" I shouted

"Caira drive the car !" he said

I took the car out of park only to pull over to finish this "Hakeem, you're only 16 ain't nothing chill about this . You have an STD, you don't even know how you got it . That's not going away till you go to the doctor and get something for it ."

"Can you take me home please ?"

"No, I'm not . I'm sorry for going off on you like that, but this is serious ."

"It's not even that bad, it's just pubic lice . Trey Songz caught crabs and females still get with him ."

"You ain't no damn Trey Songz, Hakeem you acting like it's no big deal . Yes, at least it's no Chlamydia or Syphilis . But this isn't anything you should take lightly, what are you going to do about this ?"

"I have to tell my dad, but I'm scared ."

"I told your dad I wasn't a virgin, him and I been really cool . He's coming with me to get birth control, tell him . He'll be disappointed but your his baby boy, he knows this is something you have to learn from ."

"Pause, when did you lose your virginity ?"

I took the car out of park and started driving "Don't worry about it ."

"You and Jermaine slept together ?"

"Hell no ."

"You slept with somebody who wasn't Jermaine ?"

"Jermaine and I are not together, why does it matter ?"

"Cause I always wanted you and him to be together, he going to kill you when he find out ."

"No he's not cause you're not going to tell him, even if he did know he can't do nothing about it . Don't flip this shit on me, it's about what you did and are going to do ."

"I'm going to get checked out, I thrown out all the underwear and pants I worn . I lace the toilet seat when I take my boo boo's ."

"You're telling him when we get back, I'm not leaving till you do ."

"Tell me about this guy who you had your first time with ."

"No, cause you going to run back and tell Jermaine . Why are you two so hooked on getting me to be with him ?"

"Cause I always wanted you guys to be together, you known him all your life . What am I missing ?"

"Some times it don't work out that way, just cause you known someone for a long time doesn't mean you have to be together . Jermaine is a good guy, he's not my type of guy . He doesn't have what I'm looking for, unlike Julius . Julius already has a start on his life, the point is I started fresh with Julius and gotten to know him and I really like him . Jermaine and I know each other too well, we played this game before with each other . I don't feel comfortable being with him like that, we're just too close . It shouldn't be what Jermaine wants, you should be thinking about how happy I am . Now will you stop being rude to Julius ?"