Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX

Caira

Julius's father continued to call the house, along with a couple other numbers ringing the phone twice and hanging up when I answer the phone . Whoever they are when I answer the phone they start breathing for awhile then hanging up, stop wasting my fucking time and speak up . When I told Julius about it he said it was just immature people, just don't answer when you see their number then they'll stop calling . In the meantime I've been thinking about how I was going to introduce Julius to my family, I really want him to bond with Gerald because I want him to be able to want to talk to him about anything . He's really close with his Aunt but he doesn't speak much of his Uncle, he can't stand his pops right now, maybe if Gerald really comes off as somebody he can trust then maybe he'll talk to him . I can't really put my finger on it but I don't think Julius will ever be truly happy till he can find a real father figure or has a son of his own that he give what he couldn't get . Getting him to be close with Gerald might give him what he looking for cause that second option ain't happening, he damn sure isn't getting a son out of me unless he fucking some other bitch . Julius doesn't even have to admit it, I can tell he's scorned about his father wanting money and a kidney from him . It seems really shady to me that out of the blue you need damn near 3,000 dollars to pay off his bookie and a kidney, all he wants is for Julius to save him from getting his ass kicked really I think saying he needs a kidney for Julius to talk to him . Don't start me the gossiping though, I can't really speak on this .

All I want is for Julius to be happy in his life, he won't admit what he's feeling most likely because his pride is getting in the way . It might not come out in his words, but I can feel it in his touch .

"Get dress, we going out ." he said coming home

"Where ?"

"I don't know yet, I would put on something cute though just in case ."

I wonder where we're going, I didn't know exactly what to put on if he won't tell me . I placed on a bandeau and a skirt, he told me to put on something cute . 

"We're not going to your Aunt's house right ? Don't be having me walk up in there looking like a hoe in her eyes ."

He laughed "Trust me bae, we not going to her house . You look good in my eyes, that's all that matters . Let's go ."

He trying to get some tonight, his ass keep complimenting me like that he might get it too . He took me to Dave & Busters and it turned into a little date night, I order grilled chicken and he order a big ass double cheese burger .

I laughed looking at him trying to eat it "Bae, that big is as big ass one ass cheek ."

He laughed "I love these things, I get them all the time ."

He took a big bite out of it and it almost fell apart, when he removed the burger from his face he had cheese and grease all over his mouth . Looked like the boy dipped his head in a bucket of chicken, I had to Instagram him I couldn't stop laughing . After we ate we started playing games, he was trying to be all that .

"Whoever gets the most points, clean dishes with for two weeks ." he said getting ready to shoot the basketball

"If I win, I want a lap dance when we get home ." I said

He looked at me kind of shocked that I said that "I'm changing mine, if I win - ."

I laughed "No, it's too late . You can't change what you want ."

"Whatever, long as I don't got kitchen duty . Hurry up so you can lose ."

I was happy knowing that Julius didn't try to lose on purpose, I loved how he was putting up an effort to win instead of making me the winner because I'm his girl . Julius lost and I won, we decided to have a 2 out of 3 . We played Air Hockey and he won, now we needed the tie breaker something that didn't require physical attention . We came across Donkey Kong, Julius lasted a while in it . It was kind of hard to beat his score, but I really wanted that damn lap dance . I played the hell out that game and beat his ass by one point .