Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue

Caira Nivea Seoul

Sharing a dick that plenty other females slobbed on and used is not my thing, I might say from time to time how bad I want to fuck but don't take it in a literal sense . To fuck means to have meaningless sex, passing up the goods to someone who don't give a fuck about your feelings he's just trying to fuck them . There's a difference, between both sex . Males who like to fuck treat it as a sport, the more woman they bag the higher the body count . For females who like to fuck, they don't even do it because they like it half the time . Sometimes it's just to please other men or to help compensate from the neglect or personal experiences they had growing up . Females who like to fuck, get fucked over . There is no win or lose, what the hell do you gain from fucking around ? I crave to fuck but I will not go to that length to get it over with in 20 minutes, then regret it because it wasn't how I wanted it to be . The first time I have sex, I want to be special . I want it to mean something to me, I want it to be a story that will make me laugh, cry, and smile all in one, and I want it to feel good . Not just in a sexual pleasuring sense, but mentally . I want to feel high, like I took a bottle of ecstasy previously before . And as I'm coming down from that high, I'm smiling from ear to ear .

I don't want to fuck, I want to make love . It's a big difference when a nigga tells you he wants to fuck you and when he tells you he wants to make love to you . When some dude tells you he wants to fuck you, you better slap the shit out of him . Don't ever let a nigga get away with telling you that, I guarantee you'll feel real cheap about yourself in the longrun . I don't want to feel like my worth is less than what it should be, if you want me you better plan on keeping me for a lifetime and not just for the night . When a man tells you he wants to make love to you, your ass damn well better feel honored . Feel like a queen if you have to, better yet his queen cause if he's telling you that he wants to make love he's serious about his . Nobody wants a quick pumper, I want someone to make love to me all night long . Ain't nothing wrong with going slow, speeding it back up, then taking it down low . The first time I make love, be gentle . I may not know what I'm doing, but he can definitely teach me everything I need to do to satisfy him at the same time . 

" This your first time ?" this guy asked me

I don't even know whose house I was at or whose room I was in, I was invited to this house party and wanted to see how far I could take it . It wasn't even a party, I was lied to . This bitch used me as her bystander while she and the three others we came with took to the guys that was in the house, they knew the dudes they were with I didn't . All we did was talk the rest of the night while the others branched out in different places of the house, this dude was everything . Cute, funny, beautiful smile . In 20 minutes of knowing nothing about him, I wanted every bit of him . I was beginning to contradict myself, but I wanted to see how far my scary ass is willing to go with this .

"No ." I lied "You ?"

He smirked and replied in such a cocky manner "You really asking me that ?"

I laid myself down as our tongues danced together, without a second of hesitation his hands was gradually entering my pants . His two fingers rubbed up against my already wet panties, I was beginning to feel a sense of guilt for the act we were pulling . I didn't really have intentions of going through with this, I couldn't go through this one . I had my moms voice in my head screaming at me,  besides I'm not ready for this . I was just testing the waters, that shit is cold .

"Stop ." I said nudging him of of me and sat at the edge of the bed, I fixed my blouse and button my pants

"What's your problem ?"

"I don't need to have a problem, I just don't want to do this ."

"You that type of female ."