Rip My Heart Out...Maybe that'll be less painful.

Start from the beginning

Naty: Do you really believe I'm beautiful?

Prod: You're asking the wrong person. (she raises an eyebrow) Yourself! Goshy, my Dr. Phil philosophies are so unclear to people. (Naty laughs)

* * *

Shay: Why the fuck did you say that to her?!

Malaysia: I told her the truth.

Ray: But she's not fat.

Malaysia: She damn sure ain't skinny either.

Jas'marieé: You're such a bitch, I could literally stick a fucking doggy treat down your throat.

Malaysia: Excuse me, little Miss-Meagan-Good wannabe. You're ugly ass looks like you need doggy treat, ho. So step the fuck off.

Dede: Bitch, who the fuck are you?! The weight watchers police?

Malaysia: Actually, no. But if you insist, then yes I am.

Prince: You way outta line. First things first, Sheanatya isn't fat. It's not her fault you have a ironing board for a chest and a pancake for an ass. Secondly...wait. Say it with me Roc. (Roc nods)

Prince&Roc: Jas'marieé isn't ugly!

Malaysia: Oh Jacob...(circling him) You don't have to lie to your little fantasy girlfriend.

Diggy: Fantasy girlfriend?

Brittany: We have another Angela on the loose!

Malaysia: (looks at Brit) Bitch, was I talking to you?

Ray: Bad choice, Romandee.

Brittany: Oh hell no! (starts to jump on her until Princeton and Roc pull her back)

Jas'marieé: What is really wrong with your ass?!

Malaysia: (smirks) Nothing...except Princeton isn't my boyfriend...yet. (walks outside to get a pretzel)

Diggy: Um...what the hell?

Prince: Man, why I always get the crazy girls?! (Jassie gives him a look) Well, most of them.

Roc: 'Cause a levelheaded girl knows you suck ass.

Prince: Shut up, Roc. God damn.

Roc: What you gonna do?

Prince: Actions speak louder than words!

Shay: Here we go again...

* * *

Prod: But yes you are beautiful...If Brittany wasn't my girlfriend, you'd be my girl in a heartbeat.

Naty: (blushes) That's sweet.

Prod: (grins) I know. (kisses Sheanatya long and deep) Sheanatya Trina Marie Rodriguez...you are-

Brittany: OH HELL NAW!

Prod&Naty: Oh shit....

Brittany: Get y'all fucking asses up! (pushes Naty out the way and slams Prod into a wall)

Prod: Babe...

Brittany: Nigga, don't fuckin' call me that! So this is what it is, huh?

Naty: Brittany...

Brittany: (glares at Naty) AND YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! I was about to beat Malaysia's ass for you and you on my EX-boyfriend's nuts?!

Jas'marieé: (walks in with Princeton, Roc, Ray Ray, Diggy, and Shay) What the hell is going on here?

Brittany: Ask jackass number 1 and slut number 3 over here!

Shay: Please don't tell me you guys were.

Naty: (mumbles) Yes.

Prince: (to Prod) Dude!

Roc: What the hell, man?!

Prod: (tries to wrap his arms around Brittany's waist) Babe, can you please talk to me?

Brittany: (punches Prod hard in the stomach and glares at him) Don't EVER speak to me again. I don't even want to hear you breathing. (storms out the door)

Shay: SHEANATYA! WHAT THE FUCK?! You know damn well they were together!

Naty: STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME! I'M SICK OF EVERYONE'S SHIT! Prod only tried to talk to me...things got carried away and-

(Brittany storms back into the bathroom and kicks Prod in the balls) Brittany: Now I made it easier for her to blow. Asshole. (runs out the bathroom crying)(P.O.V.: Where did I possibly go wrong as a girlfriend?! I did nothing at all bad. As much as I wanted Ray Ray, he goes and pulls this bullshit? Wow.)

Dede: You're fucked up, Prod. (shakes her hand and looks for Brittany. Sheanatya storms out and gets into the iAmOUTSiGHTED bus)

Diggy: Come on, Prod. Why the fuck did you do this to her?

Jas'marieé: What you did was wrong.

Prod: GOD DAMMIT MAN! Can anyone just shut up and listen? (they all shut up) Okay, I did what I did. Brittany and I were getting bored. Then Sheanatya comes along. With her long hair and green eyes. She was there sad and all...I felt bad. But I kissed her...It was weird for both of us. We got caught up in the moment and we just said things.

Dede: In case you haven't noticed, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Roc: Well, ex-girlfriend.

Prod: She won't forgive me...I know she won't.

Diggy: (shakes his head and walks away)(P.O.V.: Brittany deserves better...Even though I'm a certified flirt, I wouldn't pull no pity shit like that)

* * * *

God damn! What a fucked up Saturday for the gang. xP ....Now What the hell is Diggy finna do??? o.O•O.o

(We'll get back to Jas'marieé after the next chapter...but we finna see what's up as of right now)