36. For My Best Friend

Začít od začátku

"Hey Marie! I'll just take the usual. What do you want, Dinah?" She asks.

"The same as you."

"Okay great. Lindsey will be back with your food in a bit." The waitress said.

Moments later a caramel skinned girl in a high pony tail came up to us to give us our food.

"Thanks Lindsey." Alycia told the girl.

After we finished eating, we decided it would be a good idea to go to her apartment. Once we entered her place we went straight to her room.
The apartment is pretty small so the only comfortable place we could really talk would be in her room.

"So, I kinda feel like you have something to tell me. Are you alright?" She asks concerned, patting the spot next to her on her bed.

"It's just... I'm confused. About some feelings I've been having." I sigh and sit next to her.

"Oh honey you need to tell me everything. Let's start by telling me what makes you confused about this?"

"Well, it's a friend. I've been friends with that person for a long ass time. I started to pay more attention to them during the past month or so. The more attention I payed to them, the more I started to fall for everything they did. I started to fall for the kind of person they were. I never expected to begin developing feelings for them. It scared me so much because that person is my friend and they've always been my friend, ONLY my friend." I confess, bringing my hands up to my face.

"Dinah, you don't need to stress out okay? But you said it's one of your friends right? Then why is it so complicated?"

"Because that friend is a girl. And I'm not even gay or anything but she makes me feel a certain way that friends don't usually feel for one another." I tell her, running a hand through my hair.

"Wait, do I know who she is?" Alycia asks.

"Yeah. It's the girl that left last when we were in the store. Her name is Normani. I have feelings for my best friend, Normani Kordei."

___

Lauren's Pov

The first step to making a delicious ravioli is to make its filling. You'll need a small mixing bowl and a fork, accompanied by the ingredients. Second, you have to make the dough, make sure it's elastic in the end. You then take the filling out from the refrigerator and place a teaspoon of it in the middle of the dough...

"Lauren, Dinah is with some chick we bumped into the store and she left with her after you and Ca-Are you watching a cooking show?" Mani says as she barges into Camila and I's hotel room/apartment.

"What? A girl can't watch shows that involve cooking and recipes in it? Plus it's the only channel that was in English without having subtitles" I say in my defense

"I mean yeah you can but you just don't seem the type..."

I send a glare her way which causes her to immediately put her hands up, "But hey no judgement"

I turn the tv off, "So what about Dinah?"

"We bumped into some girl she apparently knew since her Orange County days and they went to go talk somewhere and left me sending you the message" she explains annoyed

I arch my eyebrow, "You sound...jealous"

She scoffs, "Me? Jealous? Of what?"