Chapter 15

*Ally's POV*

"Who's that?"

"Oh him? That's Marcel. Or at least he used to be. He was the biggest nerd in school. One day he snapped and completely changed. He got a bunch of tattoos and beat up every kid who bullied him. Stay away from him, he's dangerous now. His name is Harry Styles. You don't need to be getting mixed up with him, Bo."

*Harry's POV*

A new girl moved in.

Her name is Bo, she's got beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. She's pretty cute and been hanging out with Ally and her friends lately.

After the fight, I found out Ally had her own secret. She cheated me. She was going behind my back with some guy from the soccer team. And that made me upset. I went boxing more often, started skipping my homework.

That once innocent Marcel became a secret that everyone talked about and a secret I choose to hide. I got over that stutter, replacing it with a deep, raspy voice. I moved out of the house, my change frightened my mother and Gemma. But I miss them. Sometimes I still fight that internal battle of returning to them and being that Marcel they know and love. But I can't. I have to protect them. And myself.

I still keep in touch with the boys, we often do gigs. I've picked up a few girls here and there.

Yet I still keep my secrets. Like my old calculus books and calculator under my bed. I even still have my old glasses.

But no girl could understand. No girl wants to. They all fear me, hear stories.

No one will know.