Chapter 5

"AHH I GOT A DATE!" Gemma yelled as she walked through the front door.

"That's wonderful sweetheart! Who is it?" Mum curiously asked.

"Only the hottest guy on the football team!" My older sister was gorgeous. At our old school she was always dating the most popular jock, but that never seemed to stop them from picking on me. She never knew of course.

"And what's his name?"

"His name is Jake and he is the best guy on the team!" She happily replies.

WHAT IN THE WOLRD?! NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN. I half choke on my water, while sputtering the rest out all over my physics homework.

"Marcel, are you alright?" Gemma asks while peering around mum.

"Y-Yes I'm fine. That's great!" Definitely NOT great.

As they continued to chat about dresses and hairstyles, I gathered my things off the table and went up to my room. Once to myself I tried to keep studying, but I couldn't focus.

I grabbed the little black book out of my back pack and begin to write where I left off. "I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race" I read the last lines I had written and then began furiously writing as thoughts of Ally filled my head. "Shot me out of the sky you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah, frozen and can't breathe" I hummed a tune and continued "I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing l, yeah, you've got that one thing!"

"That's a lovely voice you have there!" I jumped as I looked up to see Louis standing in my door way.

"W-What? When did you get here?!"

"Oh your mum let me in. She's a nice lady!" He replied as he strolled in. Sometimes he had guts for a nerd. I sat there dumbstruck. I can't believe someone just heard me sing.

"Beautiful song by the way! Was that about Ally?"