Chapter 7

"I told you! Your songs and your voice are amazing mate!" Louis replied.

Surprisingly Louis could clean up nicely for a geek. We were sitting in his friends garage. I hadn't met these other 3 lads before, but they were what you call the "cooler geeks" basically they had the brains, but didn't have the nerd image. Niall and Liam were very nice fellows and so was Zayn, he just had that edgy look to him.

"If you cleaned up your look a bit, I think we just found our new singer for battle of the bands! Welcome to One Direction Marcel!" Zayn proudly announced. The rest of the boys clapped and cheered.

"Um well thank you for this opportunity to join all of you!" I replied.

"Now listen we need to write a song that will guarantee our win! That's where I think Marcel will help us!" Piped Louis.

"Yeah I was thinking something about a party!"

"Kinda of a rockish or pop song"

"It should be about a girl!"

All the boys began throwing out ideas and brainstorming for an hour. That's when I got it.

"Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we tou-ou-uch you get this kinda ru-u-ush, baby say yeeaaahhhh, yeeaaahhhh! If you don't wanna take it slow and you just wanna take me home, baby say yeeaaahhhh, yeeeaaaahhh, and let me kiss you!"