"You already know my answer but since we're on the topic I think you should know that if I end up being your opponent the Authority said that I have to lose the match." Dean said then began to nervously bite down on his bottom lip.

Alex had her thinking face on.

"Dean we've worked hard to get where we are right?"

He nodded.

"Then I think we deserve to have fair match against each other. I want you try your best and don't hold back because I'm not. Screw the Authority."

"We've been waiting for this match for years Dean and we're finally getting it. We're not passing this up."

It took a few moments for a smile to break onto Dean's face.

He nodded his head.

"Screw the Authority..." Dean repeated Alex's words.

"Exactly." She encouraged.

"But why would they want you to lose the match. They hate me."

"It's a punishment for attacking Dolph. They know I would want to try my best for this match."

"If this match does happen between us tonight I'm gonna be in some serious trouble.." Dean brought up.

"No WE are going to be in some serious trouble. We're doing this together."

Dean immediately smiled and pulled Alex into a tight embrace.

"It's gonna be fine." Alex assured before they separated.

Boy was she wrong.

Be happy I'm not leaving you guys with a cliffhanger tonight. 😂 Continue on!!!

*1 hour later*

Alex sat with Paige in an empty hallway watching Roman's match. Alex was currently pissed off as she watched Luke Harper attack Roman.

However her match was next so she didn't have much time to be upset about Roman's situation.

She had her own issues at the moment. Alex eventually left Paige to change into her ring gear.

Alex looked herself over in a nearby mirror and nodded in approval

She had ten more minutes until her match. Alex honestly hadn't been this nervous since her debut in WWE.

It was odd for her to get nervous before matches but here she was pacing back and fourth mumbling to herself while tapping on her collarbone.

She was spending way too much time with Dean.

5 more minutes.