The guy looked at me with wide eyes. "No way..." He whispered. "People still talk about you and Liam. You would do the kiss of death with him and everyone said it was an amazing thing to see, it was like you two moved as one." 

I smiled. It was interesting to know how people saw us when we did that move. Suddenly one of the girls came up to me and put a hand on my chest, cuddling up against me.

"So you're Alex." She purred.

My smile immediately turned into a grimace. These were the kind of girls that I got sick of. In the corner of my eye, I saw a hand waving at me, trying to get my attention. I looked over and saw Adam, he gave me an angry and frustrated look. I mentally groaned and forced a smile. She looked up at me and giggled.

"You're pretty handsome." She said, giggling again. "We should hang out later on, here's my number." She took out a small piece of paper and scribbled her number on it. "And just to make sure you'll call, here's a little something that should interest you." She said seductively as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I don't know if it was because I was back in the place where I used to street race and I was turning back to my old self, or just because I was upset, but I put my hands on her hips and pushed her against the wall next to me. We started to make out and I heard Adam and the rest of the guys whooping at us. She pulled back and smiled at me. 

"And you're a good kisser. I look forward to seeing you later." She said, winking at me as she trailed her fingers along my jawline and then left.

I smiled, maybe returning to my old self wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Adam came up to me. "I see that smile on your face. Admit it, you enjoyed it and I was right."

"Shut up." Was all I said.

A familiar voice called out from behind me.

"Look who's back. Already working your way through the girls again?" 

I turned around and rage shot through me when I saw who it was.

"You're not still angry are you? Oh come on, I didn't kill him, I just lightly pushed him. It was his fault for not being able to keep control over his bike."

I was fuming with rage and I started to fast walk towards him. Adam and the rest of the group grabbed a hold of me and dragged me back a few feet.

"Instead of fighting, how about we race? Let's see if you still got it." Ryan taunted.

"Still got it? I could beat your ass in my sleep if I wanted to. You're not even close to being good, that's why you cheated and pushed Liam! You pathetic piece of sh-"

Ryan revved up the engine. "How about we let our motorcycles do the talking." He said as he lined up at the starting line.

"Fine." I said curtly. I rushed back to Adam's bike and joined Ryan at the starting point.

Some guy went in front of us and motioned for us to go. I sped off, knowing the way by heart. Some time into the race, guys on the sides motioned for us to do wheelies. I lifted my bike up for the required time and then set the front tire back on the asphalt. 

We finally reached the cones, my wheels screeched as I turned. Ryan was a little bit behind me but I could see in the mirror that he was gaining speed and coming closer to me. I snorted in disgust, knowing what he had in mind. 

The next thing I knew, he was beside me, pushing against my bike. I tried to get away from him. I didn't want to be like him, but he was slowly getting on my nerves. He pushed again, harder this time and I began to swerve down the street. When I regained control, I quickly swerved to my right and hit his bike as hard as I could. He began to swerve and then he finally lost control and fell off his bike, sliding across the asphalt. His bike hit a pole, getting totaled. 

I raced off to to the finish line, technically the starting line, and stopped, managing to do a back wheelie in front of the girl I made out with earlier. I winked at her and she giggled. 

People started to run towards Ryan and they brought him and the totaled bike back to the starting line. 

Ryan looked at me with anger in his eyes.

I returned the gaze with an innocent one. "It was only a little push, it's your fault for not being able to keep control over your bike." I mocked him.

His face became hard and he ran up to me, getting in my face. He laughed at me evilly. "Wrong move. You'll regret you ever did that. I will find out what is most precious to you and destroy it like you destroyed my bike." He threatened.

I felt my stomach drop. He was known for ruining people's lives. His dad and himself ruled half of the streets. They had many connections and only a few victims have been known to foil their plans. I of course, had connections of my own, some even better than his, so I had a chance.

"You forget who you're talking to." I said, smirking at him. "But if you insist, then I'd like to see you try." And with that, I turned my back towards him and headed towards the bike.

 "Come on Adam, I want to go home." We got on his bike and headed towards home. I had to hurry to prepare myself. Ryan wasn't one to waste time. And I needed all the help I could get in order to protect myself as well as the people I loved.