Chapter 12

Me and Sans had entered the castle ready to fight. "Well well well" Chara said her voice filling the room "we're here to stop you" Sans said anger in his voice. While Sans distracted Chara I charged at her silently but right as I was about to hit her Flowey had knocked me down I was at 1HP "NO" Sans screamed and before I knew it he was at my side blocking them from hurting me. Sans eye had turned blue and he was filled with anger that I had never seen in him before. He turned Chara's soul blue and knocked her everywhere around the room. The Gaster blasters shot at Flowey so I ran with what strength I had left I pulled Sans to the barrier. "Sans it's time" he nodded Chara's soul within him along with the others he shattered the barrier and we ran out. I was weak and unable to keep going but Sans carried me out and to safety.

Three years later and we bought our own house and had been living our own lives we were happy but with both of us at 1HP either of us could die any day but we would be there for each other no matter what happened and whatever challenges came up we would face together.
Every week from here on out was going to be a struggle but not something we couldn't face.

I know this fanfic was really short but I was running out if inspiration and I wanted to finish it with what inspiration I had left so if you guys like this story please comment and if any of you ship Frerard I'm working on a really cute Frerard fanfic right now two if my other one becomes a big hit but please comment and stay awesome guys :) I enjoyed writing this fanfic even though it was short