Chapter 5

"No please Muffet I don't want to hurt you" "deary I know you d-" and just like that Muffet was killed and it was once again my fault.

I was alone once again I knew that only a few monsters remained and only a few more days until the end. "FRISK!" Sans had finally caught up to me after several days and held me close and this time I let him because I wanted him to hold me from now until the end of time I wanted to stay in his arms forever safe and sound but I knew that even this wouldn't last long and I was right.

As Sans carried me home there were whispers going on around us "kill her" "she's a murderer" "if you don't kill her Asgore will" I looked up at Sans and he looked back at me with a sad look in his eyes.

We sat in bed for what felt like hours just looking at each other in silence neither of us knowing what to do or say when finally Sans said this "they want me to kill you but I just can't bring myself to kill the person I love but I have to so in a few days I have to battle you" tears started to fall from his eyes "please don't make me do this" then I heard an evil laugh come out of me "ha ha ha foolish skeleton Frisk is gone and she's never coming back and I'll make sure of that" "Chara let Frisk go please" "why should I?" "Because I love her" "HA love is a foolish thing, love gets you killed" "love is always what you lack Chara now tell me why are you doing this" "because I don't want any of you to leave here alive" "then how come you haven't killed me yet" "because maybe I want to save you last maybe I want to hear Frisk plead and cry for me to stop trying to kill you" Chara laughed evilly and just like that we disappeared from Sans without so much as a trace.