Memories

Kylie

Dear____,

I guess life has its ways of throwing hurdles in your way, but I know that they're all happy, oh in case you're wondering Annie ended up leaving Yas. She saw how much happier she was with my brother, and then left her, Yas was sad at first but then gradually she and Shane got closer. Rachel is like me in looks and even personality. Little ol' Ralph ended up coming out that he was gay last month, yeah I still keep an eye on them despite Grace's protests. Liv sadly died during childbirth but did leave Tom with a pretty girl, as for Hanna well she finally admitted to herself that she still loved Tom. And Krissy told her that Jake had been cheating on her again, which was the final straw so Hanna and her daughter Krissy...well Kylie actually as she was named after me kicked Jake out. Leaving Hanna and Tom together once more, so in a way they found each other once more, Liv is right by my side as I'm writing this. She's chatting to Grace about how happy she is that Hanna and Tom are together again.

We five shared a lot of memories together, not all at the same time, but we're entwined and our love is clear. So before I go and end my story, I ended my life and yeah it caused them much pain but it also brought them closer together. If you're truly unhappy then write down your feelings and let them out, I promise it helps, it has done for me. Or if you know someone who you trust and can talk to - then talk to them - don't turn to pills or death like I did. I didn't even try to tell anyone, I felt too ashamed as to what I was thinking to talk about it, more importantly whatever the reason you feel like this. Life isn't all sugar and sweet it has its salt and sourness too. Live on and think about how if you'd ended it you wouldn't be where you are now.

Sometimes people just don't understand and if you're gay or fall under the LGBT+ lot, then remember to not be ashamed of whom you are. There will always be people, who hate us, but we're better than them, we're not going to let their words hurt us. We will hold our heads up high, through the pain and punches, and be proud of who we are. Sometimes we just need to know someone cares, so if you're reading this story and aren't under the LGBT+ group let me ask you something, do you think its fair to ridicule someone because of their sexuality? Lastly every word, action has a consequence, a reaction. Thank you for doing what I failed to do, live on and prove everyone else wrong, that we can live and that they can't hurt us. Or if they do never show it to them, show it someone who cares.

I promise you there'll be someone out there who cares...

Kylie

Xxxxx

Liv said "You finished your letter now?"

"Yep," I said happily as I glanced back to her and Grace, "lets go then."

And so that's how it is, fates a funny thing, in the end they ended up together but if I hadn't pointed them in the right direction or reminded them of my presence I have a feeling things could have gone differently, we all lose someone we love, it's the way of life but they're still there in your hearts and through that they will live on forever.

A/N

Well this is it, the end, I thought it fitting it end with a letter to herself like it started. Anyway the thing is Kylie is like me in the fact that at one point I was so close to ending my life, so so close. Unlike most I am now able to 3 years later talk about it with my dad. But Kylie is a representation of me if I had died. No I'm not a lesbian but there was a point in my life where I questioned my sexuality and if I was bisexual like Hanna and Yas. So I can relate to these characters, and I hope you can too. If you feel like you can't talk to anyone then I'm here, yes I'm a writer and you may not feel like I can talk to you. But I will try my very best to listen and help and reassure you. If you want to know more about me then check out my Random-ness book, the first part called Simply Me is where I explain in more detail about certain things in my life. But after that its just tags. You're not alone, like Kylie said and like I'm saying there'll be people around you who care. Its just sometimes harder for you to find them.

Also if you liked this check out The Thing with Love as its LGBT+ meets badass (is that how you spell it, my brain died :0) Anyway love you all my readers and wolf cubs, comments are a bonus as I rarely get any and votes are appreciated as are your reads and everything else.

-Hayley