Fight Through the Pain

Tom

Almost a week had passed since the incident at school, Hanna was slowly becoming quieter and quieter, a shell of her old self. All three of us noticed this, so we made a choice, we needed to watch more of Kylie's footage. She's the only one who can find Hanna again, the girl we all love.

We were all sat in Shane's room; Hanna was staring at a picture of her, Shane and Kylie when they were 7yrs old. I hadn't been their friend until recently, so she and Shane were closer than anyone in our group. Yas asked "We all ready?"

We all nodded, Hanna just stared on ahead at the screen, saying nothing. So we just waited for the screen to flicker to life, to show Kylie again. To hear her voice, to see her, this is all we have left of her, that and our memories and photo's.

Kylie

Knowing Yas she won't have mentioned the letter yet, at least I hope not, there's a certain point in this learning curve that she's meant to finally show them. I glanced at my door fearfully, mum and dad were out at a meeting and Shane was out playing hockey. So I had this house all to myself, breathing in deeply I stared at my camera. Slowly I went over to flick it onto recording then I sat back down on my bed and stared into the screen.

"So Hanna, me knowing you was the best I could do..." I trailed off looking to a picture of us three before we had met Tom, of when we were 7. I continued "Honey you remember the ABBA song? Well I guess that is true for us, I knew you and you knew me. Of course me knowing you, I also know you may have faced some tough times, if your parents are anything to do with it. Don't hate the dead girl Hanna, I knew they were the way they are. I just never told you - it was never my place to tell you - it was theirs."

I broke off, staring out of my window I cursed quietly, I looked to the camera before smiling "Shane you no doubt will remember this so I will leave the camera rolling purely to give you déjà vu. Can't blame the twin for being sneaky."

My brother walked in and glanced at the camera "Why are you taping yourself Ky?"

Shrugging I flopped onto my bed "Why not? I always thought the camera enhanced my hotness, don't you Shane?"

"Ugh Ky, you are my sister, I am in no way answering that." He grumbled.

I turned on the pout and puppy eyes, it always worked, it certainly didn't fail me then. He groaned "Ok fine. If I was not related to you, I would tap that. Now can I go, this is making me uncomfortable."

"Aww Shane honey, is it cause we are related and I like gurls?" I giggled, he looked at me rolling his eyes "Yes that and the fact I now have an image of you naked in my head."

I wrinkled my nose at him "Shaaane! Dear Lord boys 'eh," I flicked my eyes to the camera winking. Shane looked at me weirdly "Why are you winking at the camera?"

"Cause I am secretly seducing the camera, and am nearly there in making it submit to my hotness." I replied playfully.

He smirked "Whatever sis, I'll see ya later, I am gonna watch the TV."

I chuckled "You mean Towie?!"

He flushed cherry red before leaving. I giggled looking back to the camera "Shane darling I know your mind better than you, honestly Towie!? Anyhoo this footage is done now, but Hanna darling; try to fight through the pain. Don't let anyone hold you back, let them fuel you; let them make your fire. Never forget I love you all, even Yas if she's there."

Tom

I think I may be silently crying, the time we had left before we all left the place was sad. Sure we all had our own sets of the recordings, but once we went our own ways - it would seem so final - that we would forget. I don't want to forget, ever. Hanna was crying into Yas, who was stroking her hair gently.

Shane said "I should have known she was up to something, I could have stopped her."

Hanna wailed "We all could have, but she didn't want our help. Now I may as well leave and start my own life now...I am no one."

Shock ran through me as I went over to her and cupped her face "Hanna you are someone. You're the girl who holds us together, you're the girl who fights against those who hate people like you. You're the girl Kylie loved," I added quietly, "the girl I love now."

AUTHORS NOTE

So what do you all think? Yeah it was a short update but you get two other updates today one for NSN and another TMIM, so be grateful its my birthday and I'm in a good mood. I think I may have decided to only have 15 parts to this story as it is a short story. But let me know what you think. Hope you enjoyed it wolf cubs and keep waiting for more, as s**ts gonna go down. As its only got a few more parts to go, things start to get revealed and then graduation and then perhaps a look at them 9yrs later. Who knows...you will if you keep reading and waiting. (haha)

For your next update can we get this story to 150 views? Thanks for getting it to what it is now though, luv you!

<3 Hayley <3