Parting Ways

Hanna

We'd all seen the letter by now, and in truth it helped, sighing I glanced at my suitcases. We were all parting ways now; we'd all agreed that if we were meant to be then we'd find the other half of us again. Shane and Yas were kissing for the last time whilst I was wrapped in Tom's arms. She broke away from Shane and looked over at me "We're going to be ok out there, just believe in each other and it'll be fine."

I smiled at her "Well I'm leaving England, I'm off to New York."

"Australia for me," Yas said happily whilst Shane chuckled "I'm not sure I think I may head down to London for a bit. Tom?"

Tom smiled "I may join you Shane, I'm still not sure where to go."

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll meet again, we have to at least once in our lifetimes." I said and that was when we all agreed we'd come back to this town when we were older, 10years later we'd come back here and bring our family or whoever we were with at the time. And talk about our lives here...parting ways isn't always bad.

Kylie

I smiled as I saw them through the summer; they finally embraced what time they had left with one another, Tom finally got Hanna; even if it was only for a few months. Shane and Yas were happy and they radiated love for one another. I thought back to the speech they had given in memory of me, it had brought tears to my eyes because I didn't deserve such kind words not after everything I put them through. The pain, grief everything I didn't deserve their words.

I watched as they all parted ways, a smile played over my face, 10years huh? Guess I'll have to keep track of the four of them until then. If you had asked me when I was alive what I wanted to do, I'd have told you I had no clue, travel the world maybe. Now if you asked me, what would I do if I were still alive, I'd say to believe in my friends and family; let them in and let them see me instead of dealing with the storm of emotions on my own - that storm is why I ended it. In the heat of the moment I wanted nothing more than to die, which is where I am now, and yet there was a small part of me that told me to live. Now my only regret is not saying goodbye properly to my loved ones, but in 10years I think I'll say goodbye. And then I can live the rest of my death in peace.

Grace sighed "You have awesome friends Kylie,"

"I know," I whispered back holding tightly onto her hand.

She said "Oh by the way I got you permission to speak to them, you will get 5minutes with them to speak. So use it wisely my love."

"Always, it won't be wasted, I assure you." I replied smiling slightly.