Someday

Hanna

I couldn't believe what our town had become, it was so busy and the bad areas were gone, replaced with nice families and houses. As I held onto Krissy's hand and Jake's I realised just how much I missed this place, I stopped dead when I saw three girls and a guy. Yas, Tom for sure the other two I would assume the brunette to be Annie and so the other is Tom's girlfriend. Yas turned to see me and she smiled at me as I ran, and in that moment when she hugged me and we laughed, it was as if 10years hadn't passed. She giggled "Hanna, Annie, Annie, Hanna."

Annie smiled at me shyly "Hi,"

I chuckled as I pulled her into a hug, I glanced to the other girl. She smiled at me "I'm Liv, Tom's girlfriend."

"Oh yeah get this, Tom's gonna be a dad." Yas said happily her face glowing, as both Liv and Tom flushed, I chuckled "Congrats you two."

I went over to Tom and hugged him tightly "I never knew how much I missed this town, you know?"

"I know Hanna, its home." He whispered, I pulled back and said "Oh yeah this is my boyfriend Jake and our daughter Krissy."

Yas smiled at her kindly "Hey there Krissy,"

"Hi Yasmine." She replied softly, her curls framed her face as she looked at Yas. Krissy said quietly "Krissy isn't my actual name though,"

Tom rose an eyebrow at her then me "What is it then sweetheart?"

She looked at me asking permission, Krissy was her middle name, but if asked she's always say Krissy was her first name and Kylie her second. It was actually the other way round. I nodded at her "Just wait until Shane arrives,"

As if he heard me a figure appeared, and he was alone except for three kids. I smiled at him "Looks like you got your hands full there."

"You have no idea Hanna," he pulled me into a hug, I chuckled as he said "I feel like this home,"

"I know what you mean," I pulled back as his kids started chatting with Krissy. Annie said "So anyone else here feel like this place is pulling you to stay here?"

I nodded my head, we all did, Krissy gasped "Kylie?!"

My head snapped in the direction she was staring and sure enough Kylie stood there, her feet touched the ground and she wasn't alone. Another girl was by her side, they were holding hands; Kylie smiled "Everyone this is my girlfriend Grace."

Shane stared at her motionless "Y-y-you..."

That was all it took for her to run into his arms, as he crushed her to him, he cried on her shoulder. Rachel smiled at Kylie "AuntieKy,"

Kylie glanced at her as she cradled Shane "What's up Rach?"

"Why did mum leave him?" she asked softly, Kylie's gaze hardened at that as she gently pried Shane off of her. Walking over to her she crouched down, her black hair swung forth to cover her eye. She said coldly "Rach there are people out there who you need to stay away from, your mother is one of them, even when you get older you and your siblings will have this urge to perhaps meet her. Ignore it, she left you because she didn't want kids, she wasn't in it for that. She was using my brother and your dad because of his job at the time. Some girls out there are in it for money...she left him after she'd had Toby, when he's just lost his job."

Her eyes widened as she replied "So what do I do if Ralph and Toby want to meet her?"

"Protect them with everything you have," Kylie whispered her eyes met Rachel's as they stared at each other; Rachel looked pretty similar to Kylie actually. Long black hair and dimples the difference, was the eye colour, hers were green not blue. Rachel nodded "What about daddy, he seems to be stressed all the time, Auntie?"