Alois;

(A/N: ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, IM SORRYYYY. I tried to make up some for it in this chapter, buuuut. Okay, so before I continue, I'd like to address that, both Ciel and Alois are older in this AU. Luka, however is around 9. So, if there's eventual lemon/smut between Ciel and Alois, I don't want you guys to think I'm a total creep. In all honesty, I am a total creep. I just don't want you guys thinking I'm one. Okay, yeah. I just out-awkwarded myself. Kbye~)

****Ciel's POV****

What the hell? It's been two days. Two. Whole. Days, since Jim's last texted him. Is something wrong? Did he forget about him. Is his internet out? Is he sick? IS HE DEAD? (No pun intended.)

Thoughts of possible scenarios raced all throughout Ciel's head. He didn't know why he was getting so worked up about this. It was stupid, really. He didn't even know the Jim kid. He shook it off and tried to think about something else, when he got a picture message.

On the screen, showed a little boy, giving a huge smile, with a few missing teeth. His hair was red/brown, and he was absolutely adorable. Who was he? It couldn't be Jim. Could it? Jim claimed to be 17, and he really sounded like it, too. Not to mention that his language wasn't exactly what you'd think would come out of a child's mouth.

Ciel stared for a bit. Jim did say that he had a younger brother. This must be him, and do you know what that means? That means that Jim had to look somewhat like this kid.

Ciel was trying to picture what Jim would look like in his head, when he got an amazing idea.

He picked up his phone and begun to text.

~~~~~

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: hi who is this?

YourHighness09: HI I AM LUKA

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: luka eh?

YourHighness09: IM ALOIS LITLE BROHTER

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: Alois? Who's Alois?

YourHighness09: Sorry about that. My little brother took my phone. That's why I haven't texted you in a few.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: oh it's no problem
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: ...Alois

(A/N: *dramatic music plays* That was suppose to be a really dramatic reveal of Alois' name, but you know, it probably didn't work, but yeah. Again, THANK YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR READING. The number of views/likes/votes just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and I EJXIWMSIAKAOZK. I've been reading your guys' comments, and they're hilarious. Please keep it up. So, yeah. Goodbye, frens~)