V

~(Taehyung's P.O.V) 

Why?!?

How could Y/N not trust me?!?

How could she think that I would be capable to cheat on her with a dirty bar cunt?!?

<Flashback>

I was very stressed because as you know it, being and idol is very difficult. I decided to go to a bar that I went often to. As soon as I entered the bar a girl pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. I couldn't recognise who she was, but when she pulled back for air I saw who she was. It was Serim. Y/N's best friend. Why would she do something like this knowing that I was Y/N's boyfriend, and that she loved me very much, and I also love her very much. Not knowing what to do in this situation I darted my eyes towards the window, and that's when I saw her. Y/N was standing a few blocks away from the bar, watching everything that was happening. I pushed Serim away, got out of the bar and ran after Y/N. I slipped half way since it was raining, and lost sight of her. After getting back up I ran towards our shared apartment, tried to open the door but it was locked, shit, I did not take the keys with me before I left. "Y/N!!!" I screamed. I still knew she wouldn't open the door but I still decided to talk to her in hopes that she would respond, or at least hear. "Y/N I SWEAR I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, SHE KISSED ME, IT WAS SERIM WHO KISSED ME!!!" I screamed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TAEHYUNG, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, LEAVE!!!!"Y/N screamed. I shivered when she used my real name, the only times she would use my real name is when she is really mad at me, but as she ordered, I left.

~(Back To Taehyung's P.O.V)

And now I'm here, in the middle of the street, crying my eyes off under the rain. I hope that little bitch Serim got what she wanted, I knew she always liked me and always got very jealous when me and Y/N were together but this is too far. I saw Jin's apartment complex not so far away, so I decided to go there to see if he would help me and let me stay the night.

~(Y/N P.O.V)

I needed to go and buy some milk, so I decide to go to the little corner store beside this new bar, since it was close to my apartment. As I get out of my apartment and make my way to the store, I start to wonder where V, my boyfriend, is, since it was already 10pm and he got out of practice at 9pm, which meant that he should've been already at home.

Well I don't need to wonder much longer

As I get close to the store I see him, in the bar, kissing someone, someone who wasn't me

I start to run and soon after I hear V's footsteps running after me.

How could he?!? I thought he loved me!!! Am I really that insignificant to him?!? So insignificant that he would prefer to be with a mother fucking whore like her?!? Instead of me?!?.

I arrived at my apartment to find out that V wasn't following me anymore, so I took the chance to enter my apartment and lock the door, and as soon as I did that I felt the door knob start to wiggle and and I heard V sigh as he wasn't able to open the door. He screamed my name, but I still decided to ignore him, I wanted nothing to do with that asshole. "Y/N I SWEAR I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, SHE KISSED ME, IT WAS SERIM WHO KISSED ME!!!" V screamed. THAT MOTHERFUCKER REALLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BELIEVE THAT SERIM WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED HIM?!? HE IS SERIOUSLY OUT OF HIS MIND!!! But I couldn't take it any longer. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TAEHYUNG, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Tears started falling down my cheeks as I heard him get up and leave. As soon as he left I took a picture frame that had a picture of me and V at the park and threw it towards the wall, I let out a scream and cried even harder. I decided to text Serim to see if she would let me stay the night at her place, because I didn't want to be in a place that smelled like him.