twenty two {EPILOUGE}

hey guys. this is going to be a REALLY short chapter. because this is the last chapter in this book. :)

DONT WORRY. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. :) love u guys thank u SO much for 16k!!!

-
I nervously made my way up to the front steps of jacks house. My car was packed full of all my things and I had just booked my flight, hotel and rented out my apartment last night.

I'm going to New York. I can't stay in LA anymore. Of course I'm not telling Jack.

I took the last step up to the door and I rose my hand to knock on the door. Right as I placed my fist on the door, Jack opened it.

"Mariana?" he asked, obviously stunned by my appearance. "I was just headed over to talk to you, to work things out" he added. I shook my head vigorously.

"No, no, no. I came here to say goodbye. I can't stay here anymore knowing that you live 10 minutes down the road from me and knowing that you did that to me after I trusted you, again must I add. It totally broke me. Harder than the first time. But i HAVE to move on. I may see you two years from now and when I do all these feelings inside of me will vanish. These feelings will be replaced with hate, betrayal and a bunch of nice things. And if my life is great, your sorry ass best not come in and try to get me back because I promise you that you'll never find me in your bed in the morning again. This is happening because of you. My heart is in two because of you. I'm leaving my friends and fans because of you and I'm leaving my live because of you." I yelled at him, tears flowing from my eyes.

"I understand" he said, tears leaving his eyes as well

"I understand" he said, tears leaving his eyes as well. He deserves this pain.

"I have something for you, though." he said, handing me a black duffle bag. I grabbed it from him and opened it up revealing a lot of cash.

"What's this?" I asked

"What's this?" I asked. "When I first meet you. I promised you 500$ dollars per week and I never gave you the money so here it is" he said.

I looked at him in disgust, "Is this some kind of trick to get me from leaving. Are you giving me this because you want me to forgive you? Good luck with that. But I'll take the money" I said, zipping the bag up. "Call me a bitch but this is money that's long over due" I said. Tears were still falling down my face but not as fast as before.

"It's okay, you deserve it. And I kind of did think you would forgive me" he said. I gasped and rose my hand, slapping him as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" he screamed. My hand stung and I winced in plan. "Bye Jack." I said. I grabbed the bag and flung it over my shoulder.

I walked off from Jack, only leaving with hatred. I didn't look back because I knew for a fact I would go flying back into his arms.

I reached my car and got it. I placed the duffle bag on my car floor.

I drove off from the monster that ruined my life.