seven

I lightly hummed a tune to myself and began to unlock my house door. I pushed it open and saw that there were rose pedals everywhere.

I heard soft music from my bedroom. I threw my bag across the room and darted up the stairs with a huge smile on my face.

I pushed open my bedroom door and say Jack laying on my bed with a rose in between his lips.

I gasped and smiled at him. "What is all of this for?" I asked. "We are having a date night" he said, smirking.

"I have a question for you, baby girl?" he said. "What is it babe?" I asked. He got down on one knee, causing for me to choke on my own saliva.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed.

He was holding something behind his back. "I'm not proposing marriage" he said.

He pulled out a box of chocolate and a teddy bear from behind his back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I gasped and threw my hands over my mouth, jumping up and down. "Of course!" I said. He got off of his knee and hugged me. He attached his lips to mine, making me crave more of him.

"Ready for the date?" he asked, disconnecting our lips. I frowned at the action but it was soon replaced with a smile.

"Of course" I said.

We made our way out of my house.

"Jack," I whined, dragging out his name. Jack had blindfolded me and placed me into his car, we've been driving for 20 minutes and I have no idea where to.

"Marina, it's a surprise babe, I know you'll love it," I just sighed in frustration, and played with my hands to stop them from ripping the blindfold off.

The car became slower at one point and I thought it was just another traffic light, but then Javk parked the car and got out. I became excited and nervous. Excited for the surprise date, nervous because I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
The door opened and Jacks hand touched my shoulder, his other one going to my hand.

"Okay, put one of your feet out and place it on the ground, then take your other foot out as well and then lean against the car." I followed his instructions, placing both my feet firmly on the ground and resting my back against the side of the car.

Jack moved me a little to the left and closed the door. He then took both my hands and pulled me to his chest. I gasped and took ahold of his sweatshirt. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, bringing me around to, what must have been, the front of him.

Jacks hands moved to my shoulders moving me forward, directing me where to go by moving my shoulders. He paused for a second, removing his hands.

"Jack, where did you go? Jack?" I was terrified, thinking he'd left me, but then I felt calloused fingers graze and grip on to my hand, a small chuckle close to my ear.

"I'm here Marina, don't worry," I hear the breathy whisper leave his lips as he guided me up four steps and on to a flat ground.

Suddenly the temperature dropped, not hugely, but enough for me to notice. I latched on to Jack, puling myself closer to him for warmth.

Jacks arms circled around me, holding me close and swaying me slightly. I felt contempt just standing here, swaying to no beat. But as I thought the words, Jacks arms left mine and hands held on to the knot of the blindfold pulling the fabric off my face.