four

The next couple of hours, Jack and I were cuddling in my bed, watching Netflix.mwe we're currently watching mean girls, my favorite movie and apparently his..

"Are we doing another lesson today?" He asked, I shook my head.  "I just wanna cuddle and watch movies" I said, he nodded and I could tell that he was upset over my answer.

"Where'd you get that skirt?" I mocked. Jack looked over at me and smiled. "It was my moms in the 80's" Jack said. I giggled and cover my mouth. I made such an ugly face when I laugh.

"Why are you covering up?" He frowned. "I hate how my face looks when I laugh" I explained. "Well I think it's beautiful" he said. I blushed and looks up at him, cocking my head.

"Do you really?" I ask. "I do. You may think I'm just using you for pleasure but I'm not. I knew you were innocent but I needed a way to approach you. Something about you just pulls me in" he admitted. I smiled, my face getting even more red.

"Lets make some pancakes" he said. I nodded and got up, Jack following behind me.

I got everything out of the cupboards. "Babe, you have like no food" he said. "I live on my own and don't have money for food" I said. His face dropped, "we're going out and I'm going to buy you loads and loads of food" he said. I rolled my eyes, "no. I don't want you spending your money on me" I said. "Don't roll your eyes, and yes I am. I am loaded and have the extra money" he yelled. I nodded in agreement not wanting to start anything.

I turned to the counter and started to throw the ingredients into a bowl.

Jacks bulky arms wrapped around my curvy wasted. He rested his head in the crock of my neck. "I wanna take a picture of this moment" I said, pulling out my iPhone 4s.

I opened it and went into the camera app. I held up my phone and took a picture of us. I turned my head to kiss his cheek but our lips connected.

I heard the camera snap and the picture was taken. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Your so gorgeous" he complemented me. My eyes searched his face but I then smashed my lips onto his. I truly did enjoy the rushed feeling that Jack gave me.

I've never had these type of experiences with anyone. After my parents died and my brother got kidnapped, I locked myself in my room and wouldn't come out.  My brother was so young. He was only seven, now eight. It's been a year and I haven't even gotten the cops into it. I probably should, it just never slipped my mind.

Jack slipped his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan.

"We should do this all day" he mumbled into the kiss. "Yes" I nodded in agreement. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he slammed us against the wall.

"Your body is so beautiful" he muttered, causing me to smile.

I haven't been happy in a very long time.