ten

today jack and I were going ice skating. Winter break just started and he wanted to "celebrate".

"Jack, I'm not sure if I wanna go" I admitted. "why? it's so much fun!" he shouted, like a little five year old. it made my heart melt at the sight.

we were sitting on my couch, bickering back and forth on wether we should go or not.

I then suddenly got an idea and smirked.

"It will be such a cute date night if we go, Marina. it's so cute when you fall to the ground like a toddler learning how to walk" he said, he opened his mouth so say something more but I quickly cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"do you really wanna go ice skating?" I mumbled onto his lips, he took this is an opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth.

"not if we're gonna get down to it" he smirked, pulling away. I inhaled a deep breathe and nodded.

Jack pushed me against the door, kissing me roughly. I know now that I want this. I want him.

"Jump" he muttered. I did as told and wrapped both of my legs around him. He carried me up the stairs and kicked my bedroom door opened.

Jack threw my body onto the bed, before pulling off his shirt and crawling over me.

His lips leave a love trail down my chest and in between my bra, while his rough hands glide across my side.

I start to take my shirt off, but Jack is on it. He then cups my breasts in his hands before freeing them from my tight, underwire bra and starts to suck on one nipple before showing the other some more love.

He slowly moves one hand down to the waist of my yoga pants, before shoving it, quickly finding my clit.

I move to take my pants off and Jack allows me, while taking in my whole body with his eyes. I don't allow him to go down on me, as much as I'd like him to, but instead roll him over and climb on top of him.

I meet his lips again while my hands find their way to his pants' zipper. He does the rest for me, and soon we're both naked. I slide down to his hard cock, before taking it with my hands. He moans and says, "Marina please."

"Remember you need to be quiet, daddy." I tell him.

I spit on his dick before swirling my tongue around the head of his long dick, and play with his balls.

"Don't fucking tease me or..." He speaks in between breaths and moans, and gets cut off by me taking in as much of his shaft as I could with my mouth, covering the rest with my hands. I taste his pre-cum and pull away quickly, smirking at his disbelieving stare.

"Fuck." He takes the back of my head and shoves his dick into my mouth before bobbing me up and down on his dick. I don't have a gag reflex, so he goes as deep as possible.

After Jack came, he slid a condom onto his length and hovered over me..

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Just do it!" I moaned. He nodded and slammed into me. "Your so tight" he moaned. Slurs, moans and swears were coming from both of our mouths.

I moan loudly but not long before Jack places one of his large hands over my mouth to quiet me. His other hands is rubbing circles on my clit, driving me insane.

It's almost impossible not to scream out. He quickly finds my g spot and thrusts deep in to me, hitting it every time.

I hit my climax with one final thrust, connecting with Jacks. He does as well, and I roll over and lay down beside him.

We both breathe loudly and I close my eyes. I hear him shuffle beside me and open them to see him slowly spreading my legs.

"Jack-" I start.
"Shhh, it's your turn." With that he shoves one of his long fingers deep inside of me while his tongue swirls around my clit. The clit. Jack knew my weakness.

It's not long before I can hear the slapping of his now-two fingers hitting against my soaking wet clit

. He pulls me by my legs to the end of the bed and stands up. My legs are high in the air, spread out by Jack demanding hands holding them in place.

He shoves his dick inside of me before I can stop him, not that I would.

I can't help it, I scream. "Jack, oh fuck!"
He stops his thrusts, "What's my name?"
"Daddy, please don't stop. Daddy!" My pussy throbs for him inside of me, I beg for him.

"That's better." He's inside of me again.
This time I decide to thrust my hips against his and Jack moans loudly.

"Fuck yeah, Marina. I think I'm gonna come!"

"Daddy!" I now softly moan, wanting more, the need so strong. So close to the climax 2.0.

He hits my g spot one last time before falling into a heap beside me.

"So much for being quiet right? He laughs.

WTF. idk if I wanted this chapter to go like this but yk... hahaha I didn't write this btw. my friend from tumblr did (;