seventeen

I woke up next to an empty bed. I wasn't used to it. I normally had a hook up every night. I need to stop because I think Jack and I might have something. But then again I haven't experienced any butterflies with him, yet.

I took a deep breathe and smelled bacon. My eyes lit up and my lips curved into a giant smile. I pushed the covers off of me and slipped on my slippers.

I walked out into the kitchen. "Good morning baby girl." Jack said, flipping a pancake on the stove.

"Good morning." I said, yawning. "Your so cute" he said, tapping my nose. My cheeks turned a rosy red and I could feel the butterflies erupting.

"What do you wanna do today, Marianaaaaa?" He asked, dragging my name out. "Can we go to the beach?" I asked. "Of course! Lets go after breakfast." He said. I agreed and he placed a plate in front of me.

I waited until he got his food to start eating.

-

I was getting dressed in the bathroom and Jack is getting dressed in my room. I gave him some trunks that I kept here for Nate.

My bathing suit is my favorite

My bathing suit is my favorite. It's black and is all strappy. "You almost ready?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said, fixing the straps. I walked out with a couple towels and a beach bag in my hand.

"Woo, woo" Jack whistled. I blushed and stuffed sun screen, towels and everything else that we would need into a bag. My hair was up in a messy top knot.

"I want you to wear something over that" he said. "No" I said. "Yes" "No" "Yes" "Fine!" I yelled, giving in. I walked to my closet and pulled out some clothes then putting them on.

"Is this better?" I asked, motioning down to my palm tree printed crop top and light wash booty shorts

"Is this better?" I asked, motioning down to my palm tree printed crop top and light wash booty shorts. "Not really but it'll do" he said, I rolled my eyes and grabbed everything. "Let's go!"

-

Jack and I were sitting on the beach. I was laying on my stomach, waiting for to apply sunscreen to my back. I felt his cold hands run up and down my back. "Hey, I didn't realize you had a tattoo" he said.

"Yeah, it has to do with my parents" I said

"Yeah, it has to do with my parents" I said. "What happened to them?" He asked. "I don't feel like talking about it. Can we just enjoy this beautiful day in LA?" I asked.

(I KNOW I SAID THEY WERE STOLL IN SCHOOL ANS IM OMAHA BUT I CHANGED MT MIND. they r out of school and college and are living in LA being famous!)

"this day isn't as beautiful as you" he said. I sat on my butt and attacked him with a kiss. "Can there still be an us?" He asked, once I pulled away.

"I don't know, Jack. I'll have to think about it" I said. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

We spent the rest of our day talking, swimming and just doing things we would do when we were together. There was paparazzi but I bet the pictures are gonna turn out amazing.

"Bye, Jack. Thank you for the amazing day" I said, closing his car door.

There is hope left for him and I.