I'm her boyfriend

"I swear you won't let me go I will kill you!" Brett said. Scott was telling him how he couldn't go to London to see Charlie. Brett was on the verge of wolfing out and ripping him to shreds.

Brett was furious, he needed to see his girlfriend. His brain was a wreck. All he could think about was if Charlie as ok and how he had to see her.

He's never felt so strongly about something before and he felt like he was going insane.

"Scott why are you even bothering I can do whatever the hell I want!" Brett yelled.

"Listen you need to calm down. They're not going to let you in the room because it's family only. Plus, we all know you can't afford to leave your sister, let alone but a plane ticket," Scott said, trying as hard as he could keep the young beta's temper down but not found so well.

Brett started to pull at his hair and tears started to stream down his face in crazed worry. Brett was trying his best to calm himself down but it wasn't working.

"Brett look," Scott started. They were at BHH on the lacrosse field. Scott had called him over to tell him what had happened to Charlie. "Charlie will be ok. Jackson is a werewolf so if she's in any pain, he's probably already taken it away."

"But that's my job. I'm her boyfriend I should be there for her. Who knows, maybe I won't even get to see her again," Brett trailed off.

"Brett?" a quiet voice called. Both Scott and Brett turned to look at who called. It was Brett's younger sister Lori.
"Lori what are you doing here? I thought I told you stay with Satomi and that is be right back," Brett said.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok," she said. Lori walked over to Brett and gave him the well deserved hug he needed.

"Come on. Let's go back to the pack. I'll see you later Scott," Brett said as he put his arm around his sister's shoulder and walked off the field.