Comments

Warning! Self harm. Someone requested this so I'm gonna do my best but it's really sad.
Thanks Dishmannata for requesting this!

"Hey, Allie!" Scott called to his boyfriend, who was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?" Alex replied.

"Mitch and I were thinking about you being in another superfruit, would you like that?" Scott questioned. He remembered the 'Happy Holiday' video Alex was in.

"Um not really" The brunette answers, sinking in the the couch a little.

"Why not? It will be fun!" Scott couldn't understand why he didn't want to be in a video with him.

"Because I don't! Can't you just drop it!" Alex replied angrily. He never has to raise his voice at Scott.

"Fine!" Scott huffed, sitting on the couch next to Alex. There was a long silence till anyone said anything. Scott knew Alex wasn't gonna like this but he had to ask. "Can you at least tell me why?"

"Why do you care?" Alex rolled his eyes not meeting Scott blue ones.

"I care because you are my boyfriend!" Scott shouted. It wasn't the first time talking about being on superfruit and pictures has ended in arguments. "Just tell me"

"People hate me, why would they want me in another superfruit" Alex met Scott eyes for no longer than a second but it was long enough for Scott to see his watery brown eyes.

"People don't hate you, and who cares if they don't want you on superfruit I do!" Scott got closer to Alex and slipped his arm strong his waist Alex lent his head on the blond's chest, Scott placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Are the comments really that bad?" Scott interrupted the comfortable silence after awhile.

"The worst are on Instagram, and maybe tumblr."

"What do they say?"

"Um I'd rather not say, I can show you." Alex got his phone and placed his head back on Scotts warm chest. He opened Instagram. He went on Scott's pictures and clicked on the most recent one with him in it. Then went on the comments.

Scott read the comments shocked by what people were saying. He never read Instagram comments he usually stuck to Twitter.

He continued to read as people were say things like:

"I hate Alex kirk."
"He gets in the way of scomiche"
"Scott should dump him and go out with Mitch their perfect."
"He's ugly, Mitch is way better"
"Ugh where is Mitch?"

Scott was so shocked by all these negative comments. He grabbed Alex's phone locking it and placing it on the table. "Don't read them. Please don't read them. They made me feel like shit and they're not even about me. Just stop reading them."

"It won't make it go away though"

"Make what go away"

Alex wanted to say ' the voices in my head that call me unworthy and ugly' but settled for "the fact that people don't like me"

"Well I love you and if they can't at least respected that. Please don't take any of these comments to heart, you're  perfect, you're beautiful and you aren't getting in the way. I love you."

Alex wanted to say 'too late" he tugged on his long sleeve sweater and said "I love you too"

()()()()()