Roommates

Scott had just arrived at college. He was unpacking his bags in his room. The room was fairly big, it had two of everything. Two beds, two bedside tables, two wardrobes, etc. the room almost mirrored each other.

Scott was excited yet nervous to meet his roommate. He didn't really know what it would be like. Would he be nice, hot or rude. Would they become best friends or worst enemy's? Was he gay or straight or homophobic? He had no clue how this was going to plan out. As the blonde continued to unpack his bags the door clicked open. The breeze making Scott shivers and turn around. Scott felt dizzy, he didn't know if it was because of how fast he spun around or the gorgeous brunette in front of him.

"Hey, I'm Alex" the brunette said after placing his bags on his bed and coming to shake my hand.

"Hi, Scott" the blonde replied.

There was a bit of an awkward silence until Alex broke it.

"What are you studying here?"

"Music! What about you?" Scott said, gaining confidence with talking to him.

"Oh a musician that's hot" Alex laughed causing Scott to blush." I'm doing art. So do you sing?"

"Yeah, I do. I also play piano." Scott said trying to control the blush. He had finished unpacking so he laid on his bed on his phone and sneaking glances at his roommate.

"Where are you from?" Scott asked to break the silence that had formed again.

"Arizona, you?"

"Arlington" Scott watch as Alex took off his shirt. His broad shoulders leading to his biceps. His chiseled cheat, down to his 6 pack. 'He is fit' Scott thought. He stared back at his phone with a slight pink tint to his face when he realised he might have been staring for to long.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Alex asked chucking.

Scott snapped his head up, eyes wide. "How did you know?"

"You been checking me out ever since I got here. Not really good at the keeping it on the down low Scotty"

Now Alex had made his way to Scott's bed and was sitting on the edge. "Are you?" Scott ask swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Am I gay? Definitely! Do I think you hot? Definitely!" Alex had moved toward closer to Scott now. Their faces inches apart. Them both just staring at each other in the eyes, until Scott switched to Alex's lips. It was only a matter of seconds till both of the newly formed roommates were leaning in. A billion things going through Scott's head but the only thing he could focus on was when their lips touched and instant magic. The kiss was slow first but got more passionate as it went on.

Alex ended up straddling Scott's waist. With the blonds hands on Alex's hips. The hot make out session ended when Scott's phone vibrated, which had fallen by the side of him. Alex lean back still straddling Scott's waist. Scott reach down for his phone, still in a trance.

"Hello?" Scott coughed to get used to talking again.

"Oh Hi mom" Scott rolled his eyes and Alex started to get off Scott but the blond caught his wrist telling him to stay with his eyes.

He finished he conversation with his mom telling her how he was settled in his room and met his roommate.

"Shall we continue making out?" Alex shrugged

"Only is you agree to go on a date with me" Scott smiled.

"If it means I get to make out then yeah!" Scott rolled his eyes. "And I guess I like you Scotty"

They both leaned in and connected their lips finishing off what they had started.