Book Tour- Part 1

This is my first book tour and I'm so excited. My book that just came out. "Shameful and Shameless" has reach the top of the book charts and I honestly didn't expect it. The book took roughly about a year to write including editing and all the boring stuff. I had a good time writing it, sometimes it got emotional but I enjoyed the process and I am extremely happy with the outcome. The first stop on the book tour is LA, so right now I'm seated on a place in Texas ready to fly. My management is in LA already.

The worst thing about flying, spite the fact that your thousands of feet up in the air in a metal case, is that you have to sit by strangers. I'm always the unlucky one that is seated by a smelly old man or a screaming child. I'm just praying this flight will be okay so I can mentally prepared myself for my first book signing.

I was rummaging through my bag for my head phones when a tall brunette sat down next to me. He greeted me with a smile and I smiled back, continuing to look for my head phones. The guy sat next to me was good looking. He has brown eyes and his hair cut kinda like mine. His jawline was sharp too.

The air-hostess began talking and I stopped listening. I have been an planes quite a lot I knew the drill. The plane took of softly and soon we where allowed to get up and move around. The guy next to me stood up to get his bag from the overhead slot and he started a conversation.

"I hope I haven't forgot my book. I always pack it in my suitcase instead of my hand luggage." The man chuckled

"You do that too. I thought it was just me." I replied earning a wide smile from him.

"Found it!" He shouted excitedly pulling out a book. I do like a guy that loves books. He placed his bag back and sat back down. "Alex" he placed is hand out and I was happy to take it.

"Scott, nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Scott." He opened his book, which he was quite far in and began to talk. "My friend gave me this book yesterday and i haven't put it down. It's so well written." Alex said looking up at me. I smiled.

"I love books like that. The books that you can't put down are always the best. May I ask what your reading?" I questioned politely. He turn to the front cover and my eyes widened.

"It's called "shameful and shameless by Scott Hoying. My friend said that he's this new young writer. I can say he's talented at what he's does. Do you know when you read a book and you fall in love with how the writers writes? You turn to the back and fine the authors 2 page bio. You read it and instantly want to read more." He said with passion in his eyes. Scott was so blown away by Alex and nodded.

"You have no idea. I once stalked a authors Twitter after I was really inspired by their books."

"You read too? Great I thought I was going to come of as really strange book nerd." He chuckled. 

The rest of the flight was quite quiet. I let Alex finish my book and I listened to music. About 10 minutes to landing he had finished the book and told me all about it. I found it funny because I knew all about it but he didn't know that. We said goodbye to each other after our plane landed after exchanging numbers so we could plan to go out some time. I headed straight to my hotel to meet with my management.

Alex was the first person I had spoken to in person about my book, although he didn't know I wrote it, it was great to see someone talk so passionately about something I wrote. It just made me more excited for the signing, to hear more people talk passionately about the book.  I wanted people who read the book to know Shameless means without shame and
Shameful means full of shame. I wanted to show that you could be both and I did this by using a character. To see Alex relate to the character which I developed over time really meant the world.

A/N-Part 2?