Birthday boy

Scott was woke up by wet, open mouth kisses being placed on his face. He scrunched up he's face at the feeling.

"Happy birthday, Scotty!" Alex said placing the last kiss on Scott's soft lips. Scott slowly opened his eyes getting used to the light. He smiled at his boyfriend and kissed him back, but this time lingering.

"Thank you, Allie " Scott placed he's long arms around Alex and squeezed him tight. "I love you"

"I love you too" Alex said resting his head in the crock of Scott's neck.

"Is that breakfast I smell?" Scott questioned.

"Of course,babe. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't cook you breakfast on your birthday.

"Thank you, thank you" Scott said like an excited kid at Christmas." He jumped out of bed. Quickly putting on some sweatpants and going to the kitchen forgetting about a shirt. "Allie, hurry up!" He called as he reached the kitchen.

"I'm coming, birthday boy."

Alex plated the bacon and eggs and placed down toast in the middle.

The boys tucked into their breakfast and demolished all of it.

"That was amazing babe" Scott said standing up and placing both his and Alex's plates in the sink.

"Thank you" Alex said getting up and kissing the blonds cheek.

"Nope, thank you. This is already the best birthday ever and it's only just started." Scott said kissing Alex on the mouth.

Alex smiled kissing Scott again, this time for a bit longer. He placed one of his hands on Scott's cheek and the other on his bare chest. Alex run he tongue along Scott's bottom lip. The blond opened his mouth slightly.

The both pulled away breathless. Alex grabbed Scott's hand pulling him up stairs.

"Come on" he yelled, jogging to their shared bedroom.

A/N - I don't write smutt so I will leave it their for y'all's imagination haha