The Second Revelation After a Storm

My mind feels weak... I can not take anymore of this high pitched, overbearing torture. The only thing I could think is how did I end up in this predicament and where in God's name was my mother to save her child. I was only seventeen years old, cruising down the street with the love of my life when an SUV T-boned us and sent us spinning off of the narrow rodes of the Kobe hills. I don't even remember being dragged from my Mazda RX7, all I remember are these moments of intermittent lasting agony. After about a week of not eating I was finally given food. For the first taste of anything but water was a blessing. Biting into a bologna sandwich my mouth began to water from all the excitement I was having. Every bit I took was savored and cherished. Though I was granted eating privileges, punishment begn to worse. After my meals, guards would initialize beating my body with nightsticks and multiple kicks. "Do you know why you're here?" He's says as he circle the desk to then sit on the edge with a half cracked smile. I sit in silence and I tear him limb from limb with my eyes. "Where is your mother Jackson? Who is she? WHERE IS SHE!?" shouting loudly as he slams his hand down on the oak made desk. Alright put him up. The guards come and retrain me once more. As they grab and drag me, I feel myself hyperventilating and mouth foaming for the fear that I may go back to torture. I don't knoooow! Wait... As he holds up his hands signaling a pause. Put him back in the chair but this time hold him down They then again drag me back to the chair. One guard holds me down the other ties my wrist and legs to the Victorian chair. I don't struggle to break free because I am still to weak. The mysterious man takes off his suit coat, unloosens his tie then proceeds to role his sleeves up.

Let's play a game" his says putting his hand on my shoulder
It's called who's lying?

He walks away from me to a cabinet and retrieves a pouch. He gently lays it on his desk and pulls out a syringe and some unknown drug.

Now you can either tell me the truth OR you can tell me another lie and I make you tell me the truth

I said I don't know.

...this is gonna hurt a little bit

He injects the string in my neck without hesitation.

"Now what I just inserted in you is a chemically engineered compound that I created myself, I call iron. It's a super hybrid hallucinate that if I choose to alter the chemicals in it. It can A) cause you to black out but you'd still be conscious enough to give me what-ever intelligence I want or B) kill you in three minutes. First starting with blurred vision, swiftly stopping the heartbeat right after the vital organs shut completely down! Now both affects take the same amount of time so I want you to guess which strain I druuugededd yoooouuuu.... Wiiittttthhhhh......."

As he finished his sentence. I extreme dizziness and vision blurred into an opaque state. In a few seconds a I seen was darkness and I was alone with my thoughts and nightmares. Every memory was a vivid as the day I experienced but I knew I wasn't there. I was in limbo; a place where dreams, visions grow to become your reality, not really able to grasp the concept on what is real and what isn't.

Bad things usually happens when I awake but something was different. I was awake in the white emptiness if the room not handcuff to the wall or the blaring or super sonic white noise but to the blurred vision of a figure standing in front of me. Blinking couple if times to refocus my vision is the man who drugged me. He smile was menacing and reach his hand out to me to stand up.

Extraordinary isn't it? Its fun how things work. Hell suffice it to say, it's funny how something's don't ever take affect on someone. This.... formula has worked on all people who I use it on except for two people: you...." he says looking into the bottle.

"And her...." He says, aiming his eye toward the door.

I turned my head to see my mother gracefully walk in with a smile and humility. Dressed in a gown of white. Untouched and not a hair out of place. She stands before me and rubs my cheek. A single tear rolls down her face as she said, "It is done..."